The Ice Princess and Her Tragic Fate

Started by JokerMeThis, Sat, 8 Jun 2013, 03:17

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi,

What does everyone think about the Ice Princess and what happened to her? I like the character, find her funny and extremely beautiful and sexy. I think that she's a very fun character and it's really sad when she dies. At first a person would kind of expect Batman to be able to save her. It's really sad when she falls to her death and goes against expectations about superheroes saving the beautiful damsel in distress.  :(

i loved her but her empty head was her undoing. lol

I think she could've lived had she focused on being educated and having common sense instead of just caring about looking beautiful. All she had to do was hop off the ledge. But that could've been avoided if she followed the news like a good American citizen and knew who Oswald Cobblepot was. Or if she knew how to distinguish a batarang from a camera.  ::)

I wonder if she even knew who Batman was.

Quote from: JokerMeThis on Sat,  8 Jun  2013, 03:23

I wonder if she even knew who Batman was.

"batman, the famous french designer? I LOVE HIM!"

Quote"batman, the famous french designer? I LOVE HIM!"

Who's that?

no clue, i'm saying what she would have said lol

Oh ok. I thought there might have been a French designer with a similar but different name.  :)

Quote from: JokerMeThis on Sat,  8 Jun  2013, 04:49
Oh ok. I thought there might have been a French designer with a similar but different name.  :)
That's quote funny though.  She probably would think 'Batman' was some famous European fashion designer and not her city's saviour.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Sat,  8 Jun  2013, 06:27
Quote from: JokerMeThis on Sat,  8 Jun  2013, 04:49
That's quote funny though.  She probably would think 'Batman' was some famous European fashion designer and not her city's saviour.

;D

Yes, it is funny though. Or maybe the Ice Princess would say:

"Batman? Isn't he one of those cute guys who hit the balls at baseball games? I had a couple of boyfriends who did that."  :)

Does anyone have any theories on the Ice Princess' career as an "actress"? What kind of roles did she play? Was she any good at acting? At remembering her lines? I doubt it.  :)