The Ice Princess and Her Tragic Fate

Started by JokerMeThis, Sat, 8 Jun 2013, 03:17

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: JokerMeThis on Fri,  5 Jul  2013, 01:32
I think she might have learned about characters like Juliet and Lady Macbeth in school and understood them well enough to think she could play them in school plays. I'm sure her acting would've been horrible though and she'd be terrible at memorizing lines. I'm also sure though that if she played Juliet in high school and lot of her male classmates in high school would've wanted to play Romeo.
I'm not sure if the Ice Princess would understand anything she would have been taught in high school least of all Shakespeare.  She didn't even understand that the tree only lights up after she presses the button! :o  That's not just an indication of a poor lack of talent.  That's complete and utter borderline sub-mental stupidity.  I seriously suspect her IQ was only barely above 70.  She could just about function on a day-to-day basis and hold a conversation but clearly had absolutely no clue how to do anything else, including lighting a tree.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Maybe she was just instructed how to play the roles and she did what she was told. Badly of course by forgetting her lines and not knowing how to act.

Quote from: JokerMeThis on Fri,  5 Jul  2013, 03:24
Maybe she was just instructed how to play the roles and she did what she was told. Badly of course by forgetting her lines and not knowing how to act.
I could certainly see her doing a really bad Scarlett O'Hara in a 'Gone with the Wind' production (I doubt she'd be aware that 'GWTW' was a book - "what's a book?" - but she'd probably be aware of the film especially since it was in colour unlike most 'old films') and she might have insisted on playing Cinderella or some other type of princess role in her school plays.

Do you think she watched Gone With the Wind? It's a little long for her I think.  :)

She could have played Cinderella in a play. Maybe Snow White and Sleeping Beauty too. I think she's probably good at pretending to be asleep. And good at being really asleep too.  :)

What are your favourite pics of the Ice Princess?  I love how silly but cute she looks in this pic, although I feel sorry for her predicament:

I actually prefer this one: http://i2.wp.com/screencaps.us/199/2-batman-returns/full/batman-returns-disneyscreencaps.com-8899.jpg but the picture is too large to be copied onto this post.

Sat, 6 Jul 2013, 03:59 #75 Last Edit: Sat, 6 Jul 2013, 04:18 by JokerMeThis
I like both pictures. I like the one where she's in her dressing room talking to the Penguin and looking serious and the one where she's standing on the ledge when Batman tells her not to move (he should've told her to hop off the ledge). I don't think I've seen it as a still picture but I like when she's on the ledge as the bats come flying at her.

Sat, 6 Jul 2013, 04:29 #76 Last Edit: Sat, 6 Jul 2013, 04:31 by johnnygobbs

Those are great pictures too. I like how happy she looks at the attention and applause she is getting.

I like how comical she looks in the shots of her being whipped and dragged by Catwoman.  I don't think the filmmakers should have killed off such a comical character.  :(

Comical? I felt really sorry for the poor gal whipped and dragged like that.  :(