The Ice Princess and Her Tragic Fate

Started by JokerMeThis, Sat, 8 Jun 2013, 03:17

Previous topic - Next topic
when she had to pose for like modeling photos, she was like "i can't do this! its too much pressure!" and they were like "just pretend you're an actress in a hollywood movie. just stand there and look pretty." and that got it in her head that she was an actress. lol.

Quote from: JokerMeThis on Sat,  8 Jun  2013, 18:49
Yes, it is funny though. Or maybe the Ice Princess would say:

"Batman? Isn't he one of those cute guys who hit the balls at baseball games? I had a couple of boyfriends who did that."  :)
;D

QuoteDoes anyone have any theories on the Ice Princess' career as an "actress"? What kind of roles did she play? Was she any good at acting? At remembering her lines? I doubt it.  :)
I doubt she had any lines.  Or they were probably written on props or fed into a hidden earpiece whilst she 'acted' her scenes.  She'd still probably end up missing her cue even though she only had one line.

As for her 'roles'.  Probably something like 'Girl number three at beach' in 'Baywatch or some cheesy soap-opera.  She'd nevertheless think she was already 'there' and on the verge of getting an Oscar.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

does anyone think we pile on a little too hard at the ice princess', um, dimness?

yea, me neither.

Quote from: Catwoman on Sun,  9 Jun  2013, 05:30
does anyone think we pile on a little too hard at the ice princess', um, dimness?

yea, me neither.
She's probably as stupid a fictional character can get without quite suffering from mental retardation.  She's extremely dumb but that's probably just as much to do with her shallow and materialistic personality as it is to do with her low IQ.

She was supposed to typify a 1950s beauty queen.  Any reference to 1930s-1950s I like, because that's the era that most fits Batman, IMO.  Batman Returns feels very much 1940s/1950s to me.  Batman 1989 had more 80s references.

duh, it had a prince soundtrack. lol. but yes, batman was like a pop art thing and batman returns had the retro feel we love :) not that we dont love pop art but you know what i mean.

Does anyone think the Ice Princess was rich?

I always did feel sorry for her. She was just a victim of the villain's scheming. If Batman had saved her though, I feel the film would've lost some of its dark fairy tale appeal.

Quote from: Edd Grayson on Wed, 19 Jun  2013, 05:17
I always did feel sorry for her. She was just a victim of the villain's scheming. If Batman had saved her though, I feel the film would've lost some of its dark fairy tale appeal.
I feel bad for her too since she had nothing to do with the Penguin and Catwoman's hatred towards Batman.  However, a smarter, more independently-minded person wouldn't have allowed themselves to be so easily tricked and would have showed a bit more initiative like hopping off the ledge when they were faced with such potential peril.

That's also true, it was a combination of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and lack of wit that led to the Ice Princess' demise.