Batman Returns sexiest scenes

Started by Catbat, Mon, 20 May 2013, 22:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Which are the most sensual scenes of Batman Returns?

You may only select up to 3 options.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Mon, 24 Jun  2013, 10:17
Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 23 Jun  2013, 17:22
Quote from: johnnygobbs on Sun, 23 Jun  2013, 10:53
Joel seems to have quite the eye for casting attractive women in his films, especially the Batman movies, which seems rather ironic in view of his sexuality.

he just casts even more attractive men.

:D
What, Tommy Lee Jones and Jim Carrey?  :D

you know what i meant.  ::) :P

The old Batman movies have some of the greatest numbers of attractive women of any movies I've ever seen. Most movies I see have maybe only one woman I find really pretty if even that many.

Quote from: JokerMeThis on Tue, 25 Jun  2013, 03:25
The old Batman movies have some of the greatest numbers of attractive women of any movies I've ever seen. Most movies I see have maybe only one woman I find really pretty if even that many.
I would say that overall they're more attractive than the Bond women and because they're usually played by quite high-profile actresses and stars like Michelle Pfeiffer, Kim Basinger, Uma Thurman and Nicole Kidman they seem much more distinctive than their Bond Lady counterparts.  Even the supporting women like the Ice Princess and Alicia are distinctive, albeit satirical, purposefully OTT characters rather than cyphers and eye-candy for the hero to sleep with ala Bond.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

I don't know much about Batman comics but are the women of Gotham portrayed as very beautiful in the comics? Both individual women and also that the city seems to have a larger percentage of very good-looking women than most real life cities? But then Vicki, Chase and Pamela aren't even from Gotham but visiting. Also it's implied by Selina's mother that Selina moved to Gotham to work. And then we have to wonder if the Ice Princess actually lives in Gotham. Maybe it's not just Gotham but the whole world of the universe of these movies that has so many lovely ladies.

Quote from: JokerMeThis on Wed,  3 Jul  2013, 04:40
I don't know much about Batman comics but are the women of Gotham portrayed as very beautiful in the comics? Both individual women and also that the city seems to have a larger percentage of very good-looking women than most real life cities? But then Vicki, Chase and Pamela aren't even from Gotham but visiting. Also it's implied by Selina's mother that Selina moved to Gotham to work. And then we have to wonder if the Ice Princess actually lives in Gotham. Maybe it's not just Gotham but the whole world of the universe of these movies that has so many lovely ladies.
It's very much a comic-book larger than life world where practically all the women are impossibly gorgeous, and most of the men too (although Michael Keaton's Bruce Wayne is perhaps the least classically good-looking of the bunch).  Apart from Christian Bale and maybe Anne Hathaway and perhaps Aaron Eckhart most of the characters in the Nolan films looked like regular joes IMHO.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Thu,  4 Jul  2013, 04:47
Quote from: JokerMeThis on Wed,  3 Jul  2013, 04:40
It's very much a comic-book larger than life world where practically all the women are impossibly gorgeous, and most of the men too (although Michael Keaton's Bruce Wayne is perhaps the least classically good-looking of the bunch).  Apart from Christian Bale and maybe Anne Hathaway and perhaps Aaron Eckhart most of the characters in the Nolan films looked like regular joes IMHO.

i agree 100% with both of you. i am an ink and pencil virgin but i have seen enough pics here and google and the dc comics site and everything else to know that the comic world is meant to be visually appealing way beyond "realism" or whatever. the women especially. and tim and joel went for that. and so did the cartoons. the girls and even guys in those shows are gorgeous in a 2d kind of way lol.