Batman Returns sexiest scenes

Started by Catbat, Mon, 20 May 2013, 22:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Which are the most sensual scenes of Batman Returns?

You may only select up to 3 options.

i like how tim and joel used sexy women for their movies to make it so visually appealing. nolan wanted "realism" so he got miss tom cruise (yech) and droopy tits maggie. what is hilarious is that katie looked like she was 15 years old and she is supposed to be the d.a. while both harvey and bruce are supposed to be swooning over maggie? realism? my ass. lol.

The only decent looking lady in the Nolan flicks was Anne Hathaway. But even she can't even touch Michelle Pfeiffer's fingertips IMO  :)

Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 23 Jun  2013, 08:51
i like how tim and joel used sexy women for their movies to make it so visually appealing. nolan wanted "realism" so he got miss tom cruise (yech) and droopy tits maggie. what is hilarious is that katie looked like she was 15 years old and she is supposed to be the d.a. while both harvey and bruce are supposed to be swooning over maggie? realism? my ass. lol.
Joel seems to have quite the eye for casting attractive women in his films, especially the Batman movies, which seems rather ironic in view of his sexuality.

I didn't mind Harvey and Bruce swooning over Rachel in TDK as relatively plain as she was because we're meant to understand that beneath the playboy façade Bruce is really a man of substance who would sooner pick his homely childhood best friend over all manner of European super-models and sexy prima ballerinas.  I did have more of a problem when the Joker, who didn't know Rachel, kept rhapsodising over how 'beautiful' Rachel/Maggie was at Bruce's 'Harvey Dent for D.A.' benefit party.  ::)

Katie Holmes is pretty but like you say it was hard to believe that she was meant to be a  D.A. especially since Bruce is apparently still at Princeton (or has just been thrown out of Princeton) by the point she is already a legal high-flyer at the D.A.'s office.  It's nearly as bad as Bryan Singer expecting us to buy Kate Bosworth as a Pulitzer-Prize-winning veteran reporter in 'Superman Returns'. 
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Sun, 23 Jun  2013, 10:53
Joel seems to have quite the eye for casting attractive women in his films, especially the Batman movies, which seems rather ironic in view of his sexuality.

he just casts even more attractive men.

:D

we're meant to understand that beneath the playboy façade Bruce is really a man of substance who would sooner pick his homely childhood best friend over all manner of European super-models and sexy prima ballerinas. 

that doesn't explain harvey's part. lol.

Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 23 Jun  2013, 17:25
we're meant to understand that beneath the playboy façade Bruce is really a man of substance who would sooner pick his homely childhood best friend over all manner of European super-models and sexy prima ballerinas. 

You know how it gets, working late into the night together on some difficult legal case...

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Sun, 23 Jun  2013, 17:45
Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 23 Jun  2013, 17:25

You know how it gets, working late into the night together on some difficult legal case...

no i don't. why don't you explain? ;)

Quote from: Catwoman on Wed, 19 Jun  2013, 06:04
anyone who didn't use one of their votes for "under the mistletoe" doesn't understand sensuality. at all.

Absolutely! I also find the sequence where Catwoman first seduced Batman on the balcony very intense, especially for the feeling of "dangerous eroticism" it conveyed. I've always had this idea that Catwoman was sensually rubbing Batman's rubber suit to somehow "thank" him for having saved her, but at the same time she was menacing him with her claws to subdue and punish him...

Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 23 Jun  2013, 17:22

he just casts even more attractive men.

:D
What, Tommy Lee Jones and Jim Carrey?  :D

Quote from: Catbat on Mon, 24 Jun  2013, 10:14
Quote from: Catwoman on Wed, 19 Jun  2013, 06:04
anyone who didn't use one of their votes for "under the mistletoe" doesn't understand sensuality. at all.

Absolutely! I also find the sequence where Catwoman first seduced Batman on the balcony very intense, especially for the feeling of "dangerous eroticism" it conveyed. I've always had this idea that Catwoman was sensually rubbing Batman's rubber suit to somehow "thank" him for having saved her, but at the same time she was menacing him with her claws to subdue and punish him...

that was my fourth choice.