Batman Returns sexiest scenes

Started by Catbat, Mon, 20 May 2013, 22:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Which are the most sensual scenes of Batman Returns?

You may only select up to 3 options.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu, 20 Jun  2013, 08:33
My votes:

Catwoman's first time.
Penguins's lair.
Kiss under the miseltoe.

My number one would have to be Penguin's lair. The sight of Catwoman (not the user) laying on the bed dry humping with a whip and kitty nearby is er, purrfect.

ahhh. THERE is the the dark knight we know and love. ::) :P

I like the Poodle Lady's good looks. She looks quite attractive in the scene where Max first meets Penguin, in the Ice Princess' tent and when Penguin returns to his home after the police chase him.

I also like the woman who Catwoman saves from the mugger or sex criminal (whatever he was supposed to be) and the mayor's wife. And of course Catwoman, the Ice Princess and "the hottest young person a role model could have."

I agree JokerMeThis, all the ladies were very attractive.

Sat, 22 Jun 2013, 08:08 #13 Last Edit: Sat, 22 Jun 2013, 08:13 by The Dark Knight
Basinger.
Pfeiffer.
Kidman.
Thurman.
Hathaway.

These are all worthy actresses that gave sex appeal. Basinger looks amazing particularly at the Wayne Manor ball, like a princess in a fairytale with her white dress. Pfeiffer was Pfeiffer. Nuff said. Kidman looks her very best in Forever, namely on the rooftop with Batman and clinging to her bedsheets.

Thurman's Ivy at the flower ball is visually appealing. Hathaway gave the Nolan films a last gasp boost. Her aside, Begins and TDK are lacking in the sexy side. Cotiliard could have been good but it all fell flat.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sat, 22 Jun  2013, 08:08
Basinger.
Pfeiffer.
Kidman.
Thurman.
Hathaway.

These are all worthy actresses that gave sex appeal. Basinger looks amazing particularly at the Wayne Manor ball, like a princess in a fairytale with her white dress. Pfeiffer was Pfeiffer. Nuff said. Kidman looks her very best in Forever, namely on the rooftop with Batman and clinging to her bedsheets.

Thurman's Ivy at the flower ball is visually appealing. Hathaway gave the Nolan films a last gasp boost. Her aside, Begins and TDK are lacking in the sexy side. Cotiliard could have been good but it all fell flat.
I certainly agree that Basinger looked like a fairytale princess at the Wayne Manor fundraiser and therefore looked luminously beautiful.

It's also a shame that like you say the Nolan films were lacking in obvious sex-appeal (I realise this isn't a key factor for a good movie but still, we're talking about a comic-book world here).  I agree that Hathaway was the sexiest of the Nolan women though and was certainly more appealing in the part than I had any reason to believe prior to seeing TDKR.

Now you've mentioned most of the leading ladies, what do you think of the supporting actresses in the various Batman films Dark Knight?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Basinger.
Pfeiffer.
Kidman.
Thurman.
Hathaway.

Michelle Pfeiffer blows them all away by miles.

Quote from: OutRiddled on Sat, 22 Jun  2013, 15:34
Basinger.
Pfeiffer.
Kidman.
Thurman.
Hathaway.

Michelle Pfeiffer blows them all away by miles.

even herself? lol.

Michelle Pfeiffer, Cristi Conaway and Jerry Hall - the golden girls of Batman movies.

I thought Sara Stewart who played Martha Wayne in Batman Begins was very attractive. The actresses who played Martha Wayne in Batman '89 and Batman Forever were quite good looking too I think.

Kim Basinger had one great scene and that was at the ball in Wayne Manor. But Michelle was red hot even as the shy secretary.