Batman's most dangerous foe?

Started by Catbat, Thu, 16 May 2013, 13:09

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi!
I'm new here and I frankly don't know if this issue has already been discussed in the past, but I thought it would be interesting to know who in your opinion is Batman's most dangerous enemy in Burton's universe...

The idea came from the fact that the foes Batman has to deal with have a variety of tactics and fighting skills that sometimes give him a really bad time... so who's the one that proves to be a real physical threat to him and why? Is there a fighting sequence that in your opinion better shows that?

Have a nice day!  :)

himself. he walks a tightrope between good and not so good.

as far as like other villains ummmmmm in the movies the joker's goon that kicked his ass in the cathedral lol. of the main ones probably the joker because of the mental and emotional aspect of their battle. joker wasnt much of a challenge physically though.

Welcome to the site, Catbat!

I'd say the Joker thug played by Clive Curtis was the most formidable physical adversary from the Burton films. His berserker fighting style combined elements of Judo and boxing to devastating effect. I always wondered if he was meant to be high on PCP or something, because he didn't seem to react to any of Batman's attacks.

But if we're factoring in intelligence and weaponry, then I'd say the Joker was the deadliest enemy. He's certainly the one with the highest kill count. He just wasn't very good when it came to close quarters combat.

Quote from: Catwoman on Fri, 17 May  2013, 18:00
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Fri, 17 May  2013, 13:16
Quote from: Catwoman on Fri, 17 May  2013, 07:06
himself.
Good answer.

i know i shouldnt ask but are you being serious or sarcastic?
I think he was being serious.  Maybe you've both undergone personality-transformations.  You've suddenly become profound and The Dark Knight has stopped teasing you.  :)
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

ahem, i have always been profound.

ehhh ok you're right lol

himself.
Good answer.

Serious. It was a good answer. I've been trying to be more chilled out and reserved lately. It's probably just a phase and I'll revert back at some point.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sat, 18 May  2013, 00:29
himself.
Good answer.

Serious. It was a good answer. I've been trying to be more chilled out and reserved lately. It's probably just a phase and I'll revert back at some point.

oh i have faith you'll be back to yourself in no time ;)

I'd actually say Catwoman for the simple fact that she gets his guard down; he holds back on her yet she can more than hold her own in a fight. The Joker is weak physically and the Penguin could easily be dropped kicked. He'd have killed the riddler in a fight, Dent wasn't tough. Maybe Mr. Freeze due to his weapons.