the ice princess: what if she survived?

Started by Catwoman, Sun, 17 Mar 2013, 05:27

Previous topic - Next topic
Sun, 17 Mar 2013, 05:27 Last Edit: Sun, 17 Mar 2013, 05:29 by Catwoman
note: only reason i'm doing this topic is to appease johnnygobbs and his necrophiliac love of the ice princess.

ok. sooooo say she hit a few awnings or something like catwoman instead of slamming straight down onto the box, or she missed the box and landed elsewhere and instead of dying had like some broken bones 'n sh*t. maybe a head injury. what do you guys think becomes of her, and how does it impact the rest of the movie?

i think she probably would have been unconscious for the duration of the movie so she wouldn't have affected the fate of the penguin or batman and catwoman would probably think she was dead when she met penguin on the rooftop so even if she found out later that she was alive she still would have repelled against him and he would have killed her.

ANYWAYS back to the princess. when she woke up she would have had double vision so the icky flower wallpaper in her hospital room would look like flowers so she'd pick up the phone to call 911 but instead she'd dial a chinese restaraunt wanting them to come put the fire out and when they were like "how can we come put the fire out" she'd be like "um, hellooooooooo. big red truck."

Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 17 Mar  2013, 05:27
note: only reason i'm doing this topic is to appease johnnygobbs and his necrophiliac love of the ice princess.

ok. sooooo say she hit a few awnings or something like catwoman instead of slamming straight down onto the box, or she missed the box and landed elsewhere and instead of dying had like some broken bones 'n sh*t. maybe a head injury. what do you guys think becomes of her, and how does it impact the rest of the movie?

i think she probably would have been unconscious for the duration of the movie so she wouldn't have affected the fate of the penguin or batman and catwoman would probably think she was dead when she met penguin on the rooftop so even if she found out later that she was alive she still would have repelled against him and he would have killed her.

ANYWAYS back to the princess. when she woke up she would have had double vision so the icky flower wallpaper in her hospital room would look like flowers so she'd pick up the phone to call 911 but instead she'd dial a chinese restaraunt wanting them to come put the fire out and when they were like "how can we come put the fire out" she'd be like "um, hellooooooooo. big red truck."
Ummm wow i don't what to say really...this is just prue randomness.XD I mean the ice princess was just in the film for sex appeal but unlike catwoman she just had a little role in it where she's just used as bait for batman to come and save and be framed for her death i mean what more can be added?Buuuut since this is a what if post if she did survived i believe she would have done what you posted :P
You ether die a trilogy or live long enough to see yourself become batman & robin

ok i was sleepy when i typed that so obviously where it says the flower wallpaper looked like flowers, it should say fire. duh. stupid corn dog. *slaps my head*

batmanfanatic read the note at the beginning of the post. the answers lie there.

Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 17 Mar  2013, 20:59
ok i was sleepy when i typed that so obviously where it says the flower wallpaper looked like flowers, it should say fire. duh. stupid corn dog. *slaps my head*

batmanfanatic read the note at the beginning of the post. the answers lie there.
Huh i never uh notice it...man i gotta stop staying up late at night i don't see right.
XP
You ether die a trilogy or live long enough to see yourself become batman & robin