New Action Figures from Burton's Batman Movies

Started by ZUPERZERO, Sun, 22 Jun 2008, 08:55

Previous topic - Next topic
What a lame! Fake!  :-\
Well, I read in somewhere that Mattel has some plans for a MM Keaton Batman for 2009... I will look for the source. ;)
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.

This frickin sucks, I was really excited there for a minute! ??? I really do want one of these figures, and I think we should get a BR batman too, I want figs for all the past batman films, especially a sweet Arnold Mr Freeze fig, YESS!! lol

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

I think this is going to happen, it has to!

I would love to sign the petition, but I can't find it.  In the past year or so, there has been a trend of releasing "throwback" figures meant for collectors and kids alike. Power Rangers started a new line last year and I hear T.M.N.T. will do the same. Even more promising are the aforementioned Superman movie masters rumors. S.E. figures for ALL FOUR Batman films would most likely be a success with the 20th anniversary, blu-ray release and growing popularity of The Dark Knight. However there is strength in numbers, so if the petition was highly publicised. I think we would have a better chance at getting the Mattel execs. attention.