First sign of the next film?

Started by Bobthegoon89, Sun, 27 Jan 2013, 17:34

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Bobthegoon89 on Fri, 15 Mar  2013, 19:19
Quote from: Catwoman on Fri, 15 Mar  2013, 10:28
Quote from: Bobthegoon89 on Sun, 27 Jan  2013, 17:34
And I thought the villains kind of sucked too. Did they ever use classic Bat villains, ever?
um look at how old bruce was. how could they use the classic villains? lol. they're all probably in a retirement home flinging cold mashed potatos at each other and sleeping 22 hours out of the day. or dead. or like bane because of all the poison he ingested.

Well obviously. It was a rhetorical question I was asking. They did manage to bring back the Joker in a movie however so I wouldv'e thought why not some others too? Even if we just see them as retired.

oh. ok. it looked like you were seriously asking like "why couldn't they use them" so i'm glad it was rhetorical because you would have looked stupid lol.

I may be in the minority but I'd prefer they dont bring back old villains, especially the ones which have been used twice (Joker, two face, bane), MAYBE catwoman since Selina wasn't really catwoman in TDKR. Why not use the mad hatter or Hush or killer croc?

Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 17 Mar  2013, 06:11
Quote from: Bobthegoon89 on Fri, 15 Mar  2013, 19:19
Quote from: Catwoman on Fri, 15 Mar  2013, 10:28
Quote from: Bobthegoon89 on Sun, 27 Jan  2013, 17:34
And I thought the villains kind of sucked too. Did they ever use classic Bat villains, ever?
um look at how old bruce was. how could they use the classic villains? lol. they're all probably in a retirement home flinging cold mashed potatos at each other and sleeping 22 hours out of the day. or dead. or like bane because of all the poison he ingested.

Well obviously. It was a rhetorical question I was asking. They did manage to bring back the Joker in a movie however so I wouldv'e thought why not some others too? Even if we just see them as retired.

oh. ok. it looked like you were seriously asking like "why couldn't they use them" so i'm glad it was rhetorical because you would have looked stupid lol.

Hmm well a tad rude comment there seeing as we've never met. The "stupid" comment I mean. But let's not go there. I've had my fill of fans getting strangely upset or angry with discussions because of silly misunderstandings.

Quote from: riddler on Sun, 17 Mar  2013, 15:13
I may be in the minority but I'd prefer they dont bring back old villains, especially the ones which have been used twice (Joker, two face, bane), MAYBE catwoman since Selina wasn't really catwoman in TDKR. Why not use the mad hatter or Hush or killer croc?

I really like this Riddler avatar. My favourites were the Penguin images. I've a feeling the guy who made these has hit on something quite big. How did you get this?

Quote from: riddler on Sun, 17 Mar  2013, 15:13I may be in the minority but I'd prefer they dont bring back old villains, especially the ones which have been used twice (Joker, two face, bane), MAYBE catwoman since Selina wasn't really catwoman in TDKR. Why not use the mad hatter or Hush or killer croc?
I'd also mention Clayface, Man-Bat and the Ventriloquist.

Quote from: Bobthegoon89 on Sun, 17 Mar  2013, 21:24
Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 17 Mar  2013, 06:11

Hmm well a tad rude comment there seeing as we've never met. The "stupid" comment I mean. But let's not go there. I've had my fill of fans getting strangely upset or angry with discussions because of silly misunderstandings.

::)

are you f***ing kidding me? i said you would have LOOKED stupid. not that you were stupid. and you're the only one who i see who is getting angry or upset. i was only trying to make conversation and be friendly. if i wanted to be rude i would have said "i was like wow this guy is a f***ing dumbass."

Quote from: riddler on Sun, 17 Mar  2013, 15:13

your siggy is creepy!

but i kind of sort of agree. lets get some new blood for batman to spill! lol.

how about a movie with mr. freeze? make it like in the cartoon where he was a tragic character you felt sorry for instead of arnie on ice.

i'd like to see poison ivy done better too. but don't put them in the same movie!

Quote from: Catwoman on Mon, 18 Mar  2013, 06:53
how about a movie with mr. freeze? make it like in the cartoon where he was a tragic character you felt sorry for instead of arnie on ice.

i'd like to see poison ivy done better too. but don't put them in the same movie!

He's the only Schumacher villain which wasn't 'fixed' in the Nolan series (Schumacher got Poison Ivy and Riddler right for the most part). Check Arkham City, THAT was the proper way to do Mr. Freeze; dark, tragic, and most importantly put the Nora Freeze situation on the front burner; let's face it thats why he does what he does.