Batman Set visit - early 1989

Started by markrjones1970, Fri, 21 Dec 2012, 20:22

Previous topic - Next topic
WOW I've never seen these pics before, awesome find!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Those are the BEST candid pics of that awesome set I have ever seen. Thank you so much for posting them!

No. But I might have a few fragments in my parents attic. Ill have a look next time I'm there.

I've just had a good nose in my attic and found these beauties:

These are notes that fell down from when the Joker had his parade. Note the 'Motion Picture Use Only' printed on them. The Vodka sign was pulled off a wall. The long thing was part of a decoration off the Flugelheim and the plaster bits are off the wall of Gotham City Hall.

Wow! So I guess the Joker throwing out his own custom money (that has his face on them) was scripted but never filmed, these are proof of that!

And no one can say they have artifacts from Gotham City like you can. That's so unbelievably cool that once again, I am green with envy!
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

Quote from: DocLathropBrown on Wed, 17 Apr  2013, 19:45
Wow! So I guess the Joker throwing out his own custom money (that has his face on them) was scripted but never filmed, these are proof of that!
Yep. For all intents and purposes the cash Joker throws out in the movie is real.

Clive Barker, he of Hellraiser and Nightbreed fame, just uploaded this Batman set pic to his Facebook:

Not as good as your photos Mark ;-)