Give this guy an award for this!

Started by Grissom, Mon, 14 May 2012, 01:58

Previous topic - Next topic
Sat, 19 May 2012, 11:11 #10 Last Edit: Sat, 19 May 2012, 12:39 by The Dark Knight
That one is nowhere near finished, it would just be the very beginning and would move onto the other characters.

But yes good idea. Let's rejig it. A trailer for each of the big three, Penguin, Catwoman and Batman.

Someone should make a Catwoman-Shreck-Penguin trailer spoofing The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly (guess which one's which).

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sat, 19 May  2012, 11:11
That one is nowhere near finished, it would just be the very beginning and would move onto the other characters.
Did you find a way to edit them?

I have been writing this BR novelisation review, which I have just completed, so what I put down on the other page is all I've done so far. But now that I've got one project out of the way, I can focus on this more. I'll get to it.

Okay, cool. I'll still put it together for you. Can't wait to read that novelization review!

Dark Knight, where can I read your piece on the Batman Returns novelisation?  Thanks
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Mon, 21 May  2012, 21:45
Dark Knight, where can I read your piece on the Batman Returns novelisation?  Thanks
Ral is doing something with the features section I believe. When he's got that ready it can go up.

Quote from: SilentEnigma on Mon, 14 May  2012, 09:48
Nice work. With such good editing this is a nitpick, but I still don't like the 2005 "redux" emblem at the end!

I agree, that emblem version should have never existed...It's awful and has nothing to do with BATMAN '89. Unfortunately that was the gift WB gave us with the Blu Ray release as well, shame on them! Anton Furst's emblem version is the one and only regarding B'89. On the other hand, TWO Thumbs Up for the guy who made this trailer...