'Batman Returns' Hot Toys figures!! - coming late 2012

Started by Pfeiffer-Pfan, Wed, 18 Jan 2012, 15:41

Previous topic - Next topic
Gotta agree with catwoman here. I will probably go see it (not confirming that yet though) but my god are these Nolanites ever annoying. We all know they've already came to the conclusion Hathaway will top Pfeiffer. I actually wonder if some of these clowns who crap on the Burton films so much are the little kids who saw batman returns and got scared and had their moms pressure for the shumacher garbage.

Quote from: riddler on Tue, 24 Jan  2012, 20:15
Gotta agree with catwoman here. I will probably go see it (not confirming that yet though) but my god are these Nolanites ever annoying. We all know they've already came to the conclusion Hathaway will top Pfeiffer. I actually wonder if some of these clowns who crap on the Burton films so much are the little kids who saw batman returns and got scared and had their moms pressure for the shumacher garbage.
really dont give a damn about burton nolan keaton or bale all im worried about a good batman film and batman finally get the credit he deserves and show that batman is better is than spider-man.
you ever dance with the devil on a pale moon light

Quote from: Kingdjack4500 on Tue, 24 Jan  2012, 19:25
keep your hands to yourself unless your hitting yourself and thats not the only reason that price is high

You didn't back up anything you said with anything valid.  You're like a kid who says "I don't like that" and then pouts.  Grow up, and quit being hostile.

Quote from: KeatonisBatman on Tue, 24 Jan  2012, 21:22
Quote from: Kingdjack4500 on Tue, 24 Jan  2012, 19:25
keep your hands to yourself unless your hitting yourself and thats not the only reason that price is high

You didn't back up anything you said with anything valid.  You're like a kid who says "I don't like that" and then pouts.  Grow up, and quit being hostile.
whatever I got nothing to prove

Quote from: KeatonisBatman on Tue, 24 Jan  2012, 21:59
My point is proven.   ;D
funny considering your the one has to use name calling

But I'll put it way you understand that they need a profit like any business and making limited may help but they must not be thinking of the work class people especially those times to make it the price it is

Quote from: Kingdjack4500 on Tue, 24 Jan  2012, 22:44

You mean you're the one.  And I never called you a name.   ::)

I mentioned the profit margin that Hot Toys (likely) has in posts previous to this one.  They're a business, of course they want to make a profit.  You're stating something that was already understood. Also, Hot Toys doesn't have to appeal to any "class"... They sell their product at a price they set, and whoever can afford it can afford it.  They're not concerned about collectors who have less money in their pockets, they simply can't be... they aren't a charity.  I don't really see any further point in continuing this discussion with you. 

Quote from: KeatonisBatman on Tue, 24 Jan  2012, 23:06
Quote from: Kingdjack4500 on Tue, 24 Jan  2012, 22:44

You mean you're the one.  And I never called you a name.   ::)

I mentioned the profit margin that Hot Toys (likely) has in posts previous to this one.  They're a business, of course they want to make a profit.  You're stating something that was already understood. Also, Hot Toys doesn't have to appeal to any "class"... They sell their product at a price they set, and whoever can afford it can afford it.  They're not concerned about collectors who have less money in their pockets, they simply can't be... they aren't a charity.  I don't really see any further point in continuing this discussion with you.
we'll find out

Please keep the forum civil please guys.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.