What was missing?

Started by Paul (ral), Thu, 8 May 2008, 21:53

Previous topic - Next topic
Didn't Keaton do more fighting in Returns? I know that stunts did most of them in 89.

Most of the actual fighting with the RTC gang was Dave Lea.  Keaton did more close-ups in Returns than he did on B89.

3 words - french flipper trick

Quote from: batass4880 on Tue, 25 Nov  2008, 00:25
Didn't Keaton do more fighting in Returns? I know that stunts did most of them in 89.
Even if he did, I still didnt like the way they were shot, they were pretty boring to me, my favorite parts of the film definitly arent the fight scenes. The first Batman/Catwoman encounter I though was choreographed pretty stale now that I watch it as an adult, as a kid it was great.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

More action - more Batman scenes.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Tue, 25 Nov  2008, 07:49The first Batman/Catwoman encounter I though was choreographed pretty stale now that I watch it as an adult, as a kid it was great.

I think it was about right. it wasn't a fight - it was a man trying not to hit a woman while she was trying to hit him.

Quote from: raleagh on Wed, 26 Nov  2008, 02:29
Quote from: DarkVengeance on Tue, 25 Nov  2008, 07:49The first Batman/Catwoman encounter I though was choreographed pretty stale now that I watch it as an adult, as a kid it was great.

I think it was about right. it wasn't a fight - it was a man trying not to hit a woman while she was trying to hit him.
Thats not how they fight in the comics though is it?

I just think the way it was shot was kinda boring, and it coulda been more intense.