Batman Returns Underscore arranged for Trombone choir

Started by Gotham Knight, Fri, 20 May 2011, 17:29

Previous topic - Next topic
Found this. A Live Trombone Arrangement of some of BATMAN RETURNS' underscore. Nice listen.

that was pretty cool and random! :)
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

That was brilliant.

Does anyine here play instruments? Perhaps we could have our very own orchestra and put out Batman renditions!  :D

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Fri, 20 May  2011, 21:14
That was brilliant.

Does anyine here play instruments? Perhaps we could have our very own orchestra and put out Batman renditions!  :D

I am both a studying musician and composer.  I play the piano and I love composing music that is in the film noir styles of Bernard Herrmann, Danny Elfman, Shirely Walker, and John Williams.  Batman of course is my main inspiration and I always love writing in that style.

The only time I ever came close to writing in a Danny Elfman style (while having no real musical abilities outside carrying a tune), is some Pee-Wee-esque ditties I did on Mario Paint! :(
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

As a big fan of the BR score, this was a treat.

Thanks for sharing.

I have started a thread regarding my score compositions, it is located in the random member chit chat. 

My fiancé's father is a music teacher and heavy involved in brass and silver bands.

They have done some movie themes...Braveheart, Pirates of the Caribean (sp!)

I keep dropping hints about Batman and Superman. If they ever do it I will record it.