Interviews

Started by Grissom, Fri, 18 Mar 2011, 17:40

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys I was just thinking that anyone out there who can get an interview with someone who starred in BR should try. I love the interviews some those persons involved in Batman '89 and we should make an effort for BR. How about the Ice Princess? Fat clown that got shot by Penguin? Walken? Pfeiffer? Guy who played the mayor? How about one of the Emperor penguins?

It'll be great to see even just one, either from a major player or one of the supporting cast.

Agreed.  It is something we should be trying to do.

Definitely, the best would be to meet in person but if we can use some other avenue, like fan mail, telephone interview, etc.

It's definitely worth a try.

email and telephone seem to be the best options.

If anyone has an interview in mind or is planning one then PM me and we can sort something out for the site.

I'd love to see if we could pass ourselves off as legit enough to get at least Pfeiffer or Devito,

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Thu, 31 Mar  2011, 17:40
I'd love to see if we could pass ourselves off as legit enough to get at least Pfeiffer or Devito,

we are legitimate!  ;D

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Thu, 31 Mar  2011, 18:05
Quote from: Gotham Knight on Thu, 31 Mar  2011, 17:40

we are legitimate!  ;D

lol I'm sorry, man. I knew I had phrased that badly!

Yep, we are definitely legit, in fact this is the best site on the internet for Burton's two great Bat-films. I will see what I can do from my end to get some sort of contact.