Joseph Gordon-Levitt locked in for TDKR

Started by Paul (ral), Mon, 14 Feb 2011, 00:51

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: johnnygobbs on Tue, 22 Mar  2011, 03:19
I'm really getting fed up with these false rumours now.  I wish Nolan or someone high up in the film would either just make a decisive announcement or do better to keep a tight lid on all these apparent leaks.  It's really frustrating and does not reflect well on the production I'm afraid.
Agree 100 percent. It's not clever or funny anymore. It's just annoying. I honestly do not see what the big deal is with revealing JGL's character. If they open their mouth they put a stop to all of this. And indeed, I cannot see JGL as Black Mask. Even more concerning is if both sources are correct. JGL is Alberto Falcone and Black Mask. I would have serious issues with that.

To be fair to Nolan and WB, they never confirmed it in the first place..

Without a press release it's all speculation.

Of course this could all be a double bluff!

I wouldn't however want to see JGL as, say, Strange.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Tue, 22 Mar  2011, 03:19
I'm really getting fed up with these false rumours now.  I wish Nolan or someone high up in the film would either just make a decisive announcement or do better to keep a tight lid on all these apparent leaks.  It's really frustrating and does not reflect well on the production I'm afraid.

Agreed

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Tue, 22 Mar  2011, 23:10

I wouldn't however want to see JGL as, say, Strange.

Agreed

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Tue, 22 Mar  2011, 06:21
Agree 100 percent. It's not clever or funny anymore. It's just annoying. I honestly do not see what the big deal is with revealing JGL's character. If they open their mouth they put a stop to all of this. And indeed, I cannot see JGL as Black Mask. Even more concerning is if both sources are correct. JGL is Alberto Falcone and Black Mask. I would have serious issues with that.

I couldn't agree more. Talking about who JGL will actually play was the most boring discussion ever, really. If he doesn't play Dr. Strange, it's pretty sure that he won't play anyone interesting like the Penguin (too thin) or the Riddler.. wait, if there was a possibility that he'd play the Riddler, I would actually pay attention. But I don't think it's a big question whether he plays a generic mafia guy named Falcone or a generic mafia guy with a black mask.

If the Falcone news dated March 21 is true, fine. But I liked it more when the generic mafia guy was played by Eric Roberts.