TDKR to be Bale's Last Batman Film

Started by phantom stranger, Thu, 25 Nov 2010, 17:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Or at least Bale seems to think so. Link is below, although I'd rather we decipher what accent he's using.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2010/11/23/christian-bale-batman-dark-knight-rises/

I read where people talk about Bale reprising the role in 20 years time with an adaption of The Dark Knight Returns.

In that case, Keaton should be given that chance. That's precisely where he is at right now. He's done the waiting.

Keaton and Bale should be in a Batman movie, neither as Batman. That'd be cool, to maybe have them as villains, commish, Harvey, or other characters.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon, 29 Nov  2010, 07:04
I read where people talk about Bale reprising the role in 20 years time with an adaption of The Dark Knight Returns.

In that case, Keaton should be given that chance. That's precisely where he is at right now. He's done the waiting.

I know I'd jizz for a TDKR film with Keaton as Batman, Jack as Joker and Tim directing

Quote from: Seantastic on Mon, 29 Nov  2010, 09:27

I know I'd jizz for a TDKR film with Keaton as Batman, Jack as Joker and Tim directing
And Elfman composing, the king of Batman music.

Yes! Yes! Yes!  8)  8)  8)

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon, 29 Nov  2010, 10:28

And Elfman composing, the king of Batman music.

^ That was disgusting.  LOL   

>>I know I'd jizz for a TDKR film with Keaton as Batman, Jack as Joker and Tim directing<<

I hope someone brings a mop because I'd be right there with ya.   8)

Quote from: Matuatay on Sun,  5 Dec  2010, 06:02
^ That was disgusting.  LOL   

>>I know I'd jizz for a TDKR film with Keaton as Batman, Jack as Joker and Tim directing<<

I hope someone brings a mop because I'd be right there with ya.   8)

;D

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Joker, I find that image even more didturbing than Seantastic's contribution.

Surely Pennywise is the only clown scarier than The Joker.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.