SUPERMAN SATURDAY

Started by Tarzan1941, Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 15:22

Previous topic - Next topic
Just wanted to give a heads up, the movie channel Encore will be running a Christopher Reeve Superman marathon on October 16th.  Not sure which version of Superman II is airing, but I honestly don't care.  It will be fun to watch all four them back to back to back to back!!!  :)

Never seen any of Reeve's films, however I have been very tempted to, not in America though so won't see this, might get 'em on DVD for Christmas

Quote from: Seantastic on Mon, 11 Oct  2010, 08:39
Never seen any of Reeve's films, however I have been very tempted to, not in America though so won't see this, might get 'em on DVD for Christmas

You've never seen them? Really?

Where do you live?

Nothing to be ashamed of, Seantastic. I've seen Superman: The  Movie maybe three times, SMII perhaps twice, and the other two probably once each. They never took my fancy. Hopefully the Snyder reboot can change that.

lol, I'm not ashamed or anything, its just I don't really have that much time to do so, well, not as much as I would like

Oh, and I'm from the UK, Scotland to be more percise

Quote from: Seantastic on Mon, 11 Oct  2010, 13:48
lol, I'm not ashamed or anything, its just I don't really have that much time to do so, well, not as much as I would like

Sorry, I wasn't making fun of you for not watching the films  :-\

I was thinking that if you lived in the UK I could hook you up with the films.

Bought the 4 pack Superman films for about 10 bucks off amazon. I think it's still there for a reasonable price.

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Tue, 12 Oct  2010, 13:10
Quote from: Seantastic on Mon, 11 Oct  2010, 13:48

Sorry, I wasn't making fun of you for not watching the films  :-\

I was thinking that if you lived in the UK I could hook you up with the films.

Nah, its cool bro, I wasn't implying that, or atleast wasn't trying to, infact, a while ago, after I really got into Smallville, I actually looked alot for the first 2, and tbh come Christmas, I see myself just asking for them

Great avatar Seantastic!
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.