Keaton and Nicholson 12'' Figures

Started by Cocoboloboy, Tue, 15 Apr 2008, 15:23

Previous topic - Next topic
I make all my display cases and shelves Joey. The glass is actually 1/8" lucite that I get at Lowes and then cut to the size I need.

I'm trying to make a nice Batman display case too. Though, Its not coming out as well as yours. I'm still trying to complete the actual Batman figures. I tried to find 11x14 Batman posters to my liking and that didn't go too well either. So right now the display is a disaster, and so is my Joker figure.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

I agree about the display boxes, those are very cool.

It's sad but most of my stuff is in storage. I would love to have a special room to display my stuff. I would call it "The Bat-Cave", ha ha!
CHECK OUT THE NEW BAT-BLOG!
http://www.bat-blog.com

Facebook Member?   ADD ME!
http://www.facebook.com/batblog

Quote from: Cocoboloboy on Sat, 30 Aug  2008, 06:00
Got another couple additions to my '89 Batman display. The batarang which I found on ebay and the 1:6 scale bust which came with my Wayne figure.

I'll be building a new, larger display box soon for the collection. I have to make room for my Keaton Wayne and my custom Bob and Lawrence goon figures as well as the mime Joker I'm working on.

Awesome. I love it.

3 words though,  Battle Damage Batman.

Quote from: shadowbat69 on Sat, 13 Sep  2008, 19:37
Quote from: Cocoboloboy on Sat, 30 Aug  2008, 06:00
Got another couple additions to my '89 Batman display. The batarang which I found on ebay and the 1:6 scale bust which came with my Wayne figure.

I'll be building a new, larger display box soon for the collection. I have to make room for my Keaton Wayne and my custom Bob and Lawrence goon figures as well as the mime Joker I'm working on.

Awesome. I love it.

3 words though,  Battle Damage Batman.

Thanks! I'm actually considering making a battle damaged Batman. Great minds think alike. 8)

these are amazing figures, definitly something id like to own!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

I was interested in getting a Val Kilmer Batman figure. I think that it would be cool to own both Michael Keaton and Val Kilmer Batman figures.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

got this coming in the mail to me  ;D

Quote from: Redskull on Sun, 14 Sep  2008, 08:59
got this coming in the mail to me  ;D

So do I. Where did you order yours from?