Keaton and Nicholson 12'' Figures

Started by Cocoboloboy, Tue, 15 Apr 2008, 15:23

Previous topic - Next topic
We're still waiting for those pics Joey. ;D

I was trying to to post some pics today, but I have had some trouble with my Joker figure. I own the V.2. Joker figure, and I was unsatisfied with the head it came with. Until I get a nicer one, I decided that I would just add more detail to the Joker head I have. I removed the head so that I would not get any paint on the clothing. However, I have had trouble putting the head back on ever since. Can someone tell me how to do so? Until I do get the head on I am not posting any pics. So Please HELP!!!
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Is it a simple ball socket? Just heat it up to soften the plastic and pop it back in.

This body has some sort of spring joint inside the neck hole. The neck joint is supposed to go on top of the spring joint, which is stuck onto the Joker head. I thought of heating it up, but examined the spring joint and it looks as it it needs to be pushed down and then the neck joint will be able to fit over it.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Bad news I'm afraid. I was messing with the spring joint so much that, when attempting to put on the head, the body's torso broke in half. Where am I going to find that type of body now!?!? I'm really upset, I feel as if I spent $200 for nothing  >:(

Fri, 15 Aug 2008, 04:50 #25 Last Edit: Fri, 15 Aug 2008, 04:54 by Cocoboloboy
Don't feel bad Joey. I replaced the body on mine just because it was junk to begin with. Go to this site:

http://www.toysoldierbrigade.com/

Go to "Body Parts" then go to "Bodies" and get the       Dragon
                                                                                      Figure Body
                                                                                 Light Color Plastic
                                                                                      Price: 3.95

It's what I got. The hands fit it, the head fits on it and the joints are nice and tight. It's cheap too.

I think I have this body already. Does it make a cracking sound when you move the arms?

Quote from: Joker89 on Fri, 15 Aug  2008, 14:00
I think I have this body already. Does it make a cracking sound when you move the arms?

LOL! I don't know. I haven't heard anything.

well, I actually fixed the body...for now. It seems to be in solid shape again, but I had to glue the neck joint on(which is what I should have done in the first place). And now the neck can only move left and right. When you got your custom Joker head, was it made to fit on the neck joint, did you glue it on?

Mine fit but not as snug as I'd like so I put a piece of tape on the neck and that did the trick.