Keaton and Nicholson 12'' Figures

Started by Cocoboloboy, Tue, 15 Apr 2008, 15:23

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: raleagh on Thu, 22 Jan  2009, 00:54
Where did you get that picture of keaton in the last photo? it is sweet!

That came out of a 1989 Batman poster book I got on ebay. There are 8 posters in it that size. I highly recommend it.

Cocoboloboy, is there a particular place you can get those figurine stands? For example the one you have your Keaton figure on.

Quote from: Batmoney on Thu, 22 Jan  2009, 01:04
Cocoboloboy, is there a particular place you can get those figurine stands? For example the one you have your Keaton figure on.

That's a custom stand I made from a Hot Toys figure display. This graphics artist I know made me the decals and I carefully removed the Hot Toys nameplate and applied them to the base.

Do you
Quote from: Cocoboloboy on Thu, 22 Jan  2009, 00:50
Quote from: Joker89 on Wed, 21 Jan  2009, 23:21
Where did you get those pants!?!?

I got them froma customizer friend of mine.

Do you have a contact? I really would like those pants as well. I'm not trying to compete. We all know you have the best Batman figures and display pieces(Star Wars displays too!) I just want those pants for my Joker figure, because they're screen accurate.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Quote from: Joker89 on Thu, 22 Jan  2009, 01:19
Do you

Do you have a contact? I really would like those pants as well. I'm not trying to compete. We all know you have the best Batman figures and display pieces(Star Wars displays too!) I just want those pants for my Joker figure, because they're screen accurate.

I feel bad that I didn't send you a hat Joey  :'( so I'll see what I can do about getting a pair of Joker pants for you. Your Joker figure is looking really sharp!

Same old display, brand new Joker head!

I'll be posting more pictures soon.....
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Thu, 22 Jan 2009, 02:30 #96 Last Edit: Mon, 16 Feb 2009, 03:00 by The Batman Returns
Joker89, all you have to do with Joker is give him some modifications for him to dance to "Trust" while he's on the parade float. "Hubba hubba hubba, money money money, who do ya trust?" ;D

Quote from: Cocoboloboy on Thu, 22 Jan  2009, 01:23
Do you

I feel bad that I didn't send you a hat Joey  :'( so I'll see what I can do about getting a pair of Joker pants for you. Your Joker figure is looking really sharp!

I would greatly appreciate it, I really want a pair.

Quote from: Joker89 on Thu, 22 Jan  2009, 03:14
Quote from: Cocoboloboy on Thu, 22 Jan  2009, 01:23
Do you

I would greatly appreciate it, I really want a pair.

You got it dude. I've already put an order in so I'll let you know when they're done.

wow, thanks so much!!! I can't wait to own a pair, I'm so stoked!!