Keaton and Nicholson 12'' Figures

Started by Cocoboloboy, Tue, 15 Apr 2008, 15:23

Previous topic - Next topic
Not fair, I wanted one of those >:( I just can't spend anymore money right now, because I'm recovering from The Joker and Henry Wayne 89' Batman figures I purchased not too long ago.  I originally wanted that type of Batman but I disliked his leg armor because it was flat-looking. I loved Henry Wayne's version better. However I like the other Batman's hands, and head as they look more detailed. Nonetheless, I have a Henry Wayne Batman figure. I think it's time for some pics. Who wants to see him again?
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Quote from: Joker89 on Sun, 14 Sep  2008, 19:26
Not fair, I wanted one of those >:( I just can't spend anymore money right now, because I'm recovering from The Joker and Henry Wayne 89' Batman figures I purchased not too long ago.  I originally wanted that type of Batman but I disliked his leg armor because it was flat-looking. I loved Henry Wayne's version better. However I like the other Batman's hands, and head as they look more detailed. Nonetheless, I have a Henry Wayne Batman figure. I think it's time for some pics. Who wants to see him again?

Lets see those pics. Im after a good joker and would love if someone made a good catwoman.

"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Sat, 4 Oct 2008, 03:36 #63 Last Edit: Sat, 4 Oct 2008, 03:42 by Cocoboloboy
Another custom Batman I aquired. I repainted the belt,  bat symbol and eyes and put a brown wash on the face to darken it up a bit.

these figures are good, but for some reason just dont really look like Keaton's Batman in 89, I mean they're very similar but I dunno they definitly look fan-made to me, I always wished Mcfarlane would make movie maniacs of Batman (battle damaged from the batwing crash) and The Joker from 89 but too bad itll never happen.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

I like that Batman, but I never liked the leg armor. Its too flat looking, has no muscle impression like the real suit does.

I prefer the flat look. Theres actually very little muscle defintion in the actual screen worn suit. Unlike the Panther suit which had a much more prominate muscle look.

I'll buy it!

I have one of those Japanese versions of the Batman Returns Keaton in a fighting stance, still needs paint and glue though.

Speaking of which, and I am embarrassed to say that I'm only building my first Batman vinyl model, anybody know what the best thing to do is for cutting the excess vinyl? I know you have you heat it up, but like, can you just fill your sink with hot water to soften the vinyl? On top of that, is there a certain temperature the water has to be?

Hopefully somebody sees this, or else I guess I will have to make a thread. There is info all over the net, but you guys seem to be the experts, any advice would be much appreciated.

Use a heat gun. If you dont have one, use a hair dryer on high setting. Use some gloves because it will get hot. Once heated, the vinyl cuts like butter.