Keaton and Nicholson 12'' Figures

Started by Cocoboloboy, Tue, 15 Apr 2008, 15:23

Previous topic - Next topic
If I would have known I would have sprayed the gloves with a gloss coating myself. But now its too late. >:(
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Both my Jokers hands were fine. I don't have any problem with them and I've handled them plenty.

MYBYK, if you decide to sell the other HW Bats give me a heads up and a price please. I may be interested. I really like the look of his suit.

Even more bad news i'm afraid....my Joker hands are officially ruined.

Both of my open Joker hands have lost most of their paint, mainly because they were not sealed with a gloss coating. It gets worse. I barely touched one of the hands while it was in the wrist socket and the wrist joint broke off with ease.

It seems that I was given a really bad pair of Joker hands.

Can somebody help me!!! I'm really frustrated at this point >:(  I need at least 1 open hand. the other is broken, and the closed fists seem okay for now. Would anyone be willing to donate 1x open Joker hand from their collection?
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Check out the custom display base I scored.

Quote from: raleagh on Tue, 19 Aug  2008, 23:40
Nice!

Did you make it or buy it?

I bought the vinyl decals from a guy who makes them and applied them to a Hot Toys stand.

He also makes these awesome boxes.

I bet the guy uses cereal boxes to make them. LOL.

Got another couple additions to my '89 Batman display. The batarang which I found on ebay and the 1:6 scale bust which came with my Wayne figure.

I'll be building a new, larger display box soon for the collection. I have to make room for my Keaton Wayne and my custom Bob and Lawrence goon figures as well as the mime Joker I'm working on.

That looks great - fantastic display.

Where did you buy those shelves? And how did you get the glass for them?