Keaton and Nicholson 12'' Figures

Started by Cocoboloboy, Tue, 15 Apr 2008, 15:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Great stuff!

I see you're a fan of the Claude Rains Invisible Man film as well.

Very cool. 

8)  8)  8)

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: The Joker on Mon, 29 Mar  2010, 17:11

Great stuff!

I see you're a fan of the Claude Rains Invisible Man film as well.

Very cool. 

8)  8)  8)

...and Mr Bean.   ;)
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

;D Yep, Bean and the Invisible Man are part of my 70+ 1:6 figure collection.

I do a lot of customizing and painting but I don't have the know how to make those Batman figures. Wish I could though!

I'm a woodworker by trade so I make all my own display shelves and cases though. I've got a custom Bob the Goon in the works as well as a Mime Joker in it's infant stage but as soon as Bob is done I'll make a larger, lit display case for all my '89 and '92 Batman figures.

Do you think you'd be able to do figures for the main cast for Batman and Batman Returns Coco?

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Tue, 30 Mar  2010, 21:43
Do you think you'd be able to do figures for the main cast for Batman and Batman Returns Coco?

Right now my plans are to finish Bob, move on to Mime Joker then maybe a Mime Goon. I don't have anything planned for Returns yet. I'm a bigger fan of the first movie than the second.

Quote from: Cocoboloboy on Tue, 30 Mar  2010, 22:05
Right now my plans are to finish Bob, move on to Mime Joker then maybe a Mime Goon. I don't have anything planned for Returns yet. I'm a bigger fan of the first movie than the second.

Harvey Dent, Vicki Vale, Alfred, Commish Gordon?   ;)

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Tue, 30 Mar  2010, 22:19
Quote from: Cocoboloboy on Tue, 30 Mar  2010, 22:05

Harvey Dent, Vicki Vale, Alfred, Commish Gordon?   ;)

Alfred, probably. ;D  Gordon, maybe. :)  Vale and Dent, nope.  :(

Quote from: Cocoboloboy on Tue, 30 Mar  2010, 23:37

:'(

In that case, do you think you'd be able to offer some tips in how to go about customising figures as successfully as you have done, since it's something I'm really interested in?

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Wed, 31 Mar  2010, 01:44
Quote from: Cocoboloboy on Tue, 30 Mar  2010, 23:37

:'(

In that case, do you think you'd be able to offer some tips in how to go about customising figures as successfully as you have done, since it's something I'm really interested in?

Sorry to disappoint, johnny! I wish I were good enough to really crank these out, believe me, I'd have them all for sure. The Bob figure I'm working on took me forever to sculpt. I actually bought a resin sculpt off ebay and carved what I thought was a good Bob likeness. I'm really only a mediocre customizer but just ask away. If there is anything I can help out with I'd be more than happy to.

And if anybody, including yourself, is interested in a Bob figure I can fix you up with a kit or a finished figure when I have them available.

You should also do Christopher Walken / Schreck!  :)