Keaton and Nicholson 12'' Figures

Started by Cocoboloboy, Tue, 15 Apr 2008, 15:23

Previous topic - Next topic
This occurance has happened before with other collectibles. Also if I'm not careful on my shelves, one wrong move can knock down a $450 figure, scuff and damage it!!

One time I was arranging my Indiana Jones shelf. The shelf concisted of a custom 12" figure, and the DVD set which I bought from a dealer back in 2004. Now, the DVD set was worth well over $100 because it was completely MINT, the corners looked flawless(and I can assure you it was so hard to find a MINT set in the stores) also, this was the exclusive 5-Disc Set with the extra bonus disc with more raw footage of 'Raiders'.

Anyway, in a matter of seconds, I moved one thing, and before you knew it, the set came crashing down on the floor :o 

Not to mention I kept the set MINT for over 3 years. I was very, very, >:( to say the least. How would you feel??
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Sat, 24 Jan 2009, 17:16 #111 Last Edit: Sat, 24 Jan 2009, 17:20 by The Batman Returns
Oh yeah, I would be >:(, especially for something that was over $100 & was MINT! Seeing something like that fall down sounds heartbreaking. :( It's like your heart being ripped out to see all of that merchandise that you worked hard for now just falling down! :'(

Not to mention, I'm Obsessive Compulsive, so it really made it really hard for me to even look at the DVD Box set after that occurance. I just ended up re-buying the movies seperately in MINT condition with lenticular boxes.

So I really take pride in my collectibles and I never let anyone touch anything. I will be more than glad to take pictures any time though! ;)

I want to see Cocoboloboys entire wall(s) of collectibles, he has the best display pieces and everything is so neatly organized in their correct order from posters, to figures, etc.

Please take some more pics, Adam!!
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

I received my new dragon body today for my Joker figure. It has great articulation but I hate the cracking noise it makes when you move the arms, it's really annoying >:(. Anyway, I should be able to perfectly pose the old jokester in no time, be prepared for some awesome pics!!

What exactly is a dragon body Joker89 (is that a company you're referring to)?

No, its a model name for a 12" figure body.

Anybody on here own a Keaton returns vinyl kit? I just finished painting mine, and it was my first. I got a DeVito Penguin and an 89 suit Keaton on the way also. I'm afraid to post pictures of mine because it pales in comparison to some of these beautiful pieces.

Post some pics of your stuff Batmoney! I'd love to see them.

I've been playing with my 89 Bats setup...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o