Happy Birthday, Michael Keaton

Started by BatmAngelus, Mon, 6 Sep 2010, 02:37

Previous topic - Next topic
Since there's a Burton birthday thread, I thought I'd open one for Mr. Keaton, who is, believe it or not, 59 years old today, September 5.

Happy Birthday- you're still my favorite live action Batman.
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

Happy Birthday to THE Batman.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

Happy Birthday, Mr. Keaton.

To celebrate, I think you should start making 5-6 films a year. You're one of the most talented actors of our generation and you should be out there excelling in your craft.

Preferably while dressed as a Bat.

Mon, 6 Sep 2010, 04:49 #3 Last Edit: Tue, 15 Feb 2011, 16:42 by THE BAT-MAN
Happy Birthday Mr Keaton.

One of the finest actors of all time.

*pops out of a cake* happy birthday!

Ahh, you guys beat me to it :), I should have come on yesterday, but anyway, a great Happy Belated Birthday to my favourite actor and one of the best actors out there, Mr. Michael Keaton. I hope he had a great one, looking forward to more roles from you and still holding out on you playing an older Bruce Wayne/Batman passing on the mantel to a young apprentice in a Batman Beyond movie, Hollywood are you hearing me?
;D

Happy Bday!

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Happy Birthday, Michael.

You will always be the Batman that is used to compare past, present and future actors in the role.