Batman Returns Limited Edition OST 2 CD Set

Started by Paul (ral), Mon, 16 Aug 2010, 09:01

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you rate the Expanded OST from La-La Land Records?

5 outa 5
13 (76.5%)
4 outa 5
4 (23.5%)
3 outa 5
0 (0%)
2 outa 5
0 (0%)
1 outa 5
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Mine was confirmed as having shipped.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

I'm so jealous.  Right now being unemployed with about $100 to my name, I really can't afford to get this...and I've waited 20 damn years!   >:(

I still haven't managed to get my hands on the extended 'Batman' release for the 89 film, either.  Sheesh I need a job in the worst way.

Sent email. They wrote me back and confirmed shipment. Didn't know it was that easy. I don't usually write emails because I doubt it'll be answered. But, La La was prompted and to the point.  :)

PS LOVE the holiday theme lurking on the site. Getting me all glowy inside.

Mon, 6 Dec 2010, 21:10 #83 Last Edit: Tue, 7 Dec 2010, 00:31 by Gotham Knight
Got my copy.

Haven't listened to it because I've decided to save it for Christmas. Yes..a gift...I bought for myself. Pathetic I know.

Anyway I'll give you a short rundown of the case and etc. Front and back are same as the the regular release save for the new writing adorning the cd. EXPANDED ARCHIVAL COLLECTION, and the the track titles, etc.

Inside, the back of booklet has the photo of Batman shooting his grapple gun. Blue and white lettering announce the reissue guys (MV Gerhard among them, the Exec Producer)and their special thanks. (I'd like to thank MV Gerhard "MV", who answered my nagging emails with to the point courteous directness.)

The CD holder thing lifts right out of the case. The flip of the track listing panel is a group of rocket Penguins.

First page of the booklet features DARK KNIGHT REDUX by John Takis (haven't read it, what to save it for Christmas as well. Be weary my eyes!) Corresponding pic is Christopher Walken almost mirroring a devil as he whispers over the shoulder of our man, Keaton.

The rest of the album has small in depth looks at each track.

Catwoman gets a two page spread pic. hehe...a fitting for a pin up.

CD  1 features the snowy logo.

CD  2 features a wide shot of Bats standing near the bat-mobile.

Nice. Nothing pathetic about getting yourself a present for the holidays. It's one of the few times I like to treat myself.

I'm MV!

No, I'm MV!

I'm MV and so is my wife!
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

Tue, 7 Dec 2010, 01:34 #87 Last Edit: Tue, 7 Dec 2010, 05:25 by The Dark Knight
Great to hear, Gotham Knight.

I won't be using any self restraint, though!

QuoteHaven't listened to it because I've decided to save it for Christmas.

I don't know how you manage it. I know these discs would be on their tenth rotation, GK  :)

Quote from: SilentEnigma on Tue,  7 Dec  2010, 20:10
QuoteHaven't listened to it because I've decided to save it for Christmas.

I don't know how you manage it. I know these discs would be on their tenth rotation, GK  :)

Frankly, its a nightmare. I want them imported to my Ipod, stat!!!!