eBay Merchandise Finds Thread

Started by Batman, Sun, 13 Apr 2008, 14:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Theres so many speed bumps in my estate that I couldnt take it out!!!!! The underside would get destroyed!
And if I left it in the driveway the hoods would probably steal it!

But my wee 4 year old nephew would love it! lol I have the 12" diecast version of this car still in its packaging, and he is always trying to take it out of the box! lol

I'm not into cars, but this motor is beautiful. It still holds up nearly 20 years after ceation. Easily the best batmobile to date. I love that and the DeLorean (which were built just down the road from me may I add!)

200 Dollars! You must be JOKING!?

QuoteI'll bet that the contract the buyer had to sign with WB was that the car cannot leave the buyer's property.

I wouldn't be surprised, but owning a car that cool would be be way to much of a demptation to drive it even just round the block. Besides it's the coolest Batmobile ever made you'd have to show it off a little

Quote from: Joker81 on Tue, 23 Sep  2008, 22:55
200 Dollars! You must be JOKING!?

I know that is what I said.

Someday I promise myself I will have one of those cars!!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Thu, 25 Sep  2008, 02:14
Someday I promise myself I will have one of those cars!!

Dido :D

I actually have a set of these already and they are awesome and worth it if you're a die hard 89 nut...the prints are super clear and not fuzzy.....auction say there are 10 set left ....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120312566597&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002