BATMAN 89 LIMITED EDITION 2CD SET!

Started by Paul (ral), Thu, 15 Jul 2010, 14:55

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you rate the Expanded OST from La-La Land Records?

5 outa 5
10 (62.5%)
4 outa 5
6 (37.5%)
3 outa 5
0 (0%)
2 outa 5
0 (0%)
1 outa 5
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

I'm still alittle upset that they got out sold by die hard the movie are good but the score is no where near Batman or even Batman returns level oh well I guess its amazon's fault
you ever dance with the devil on a pale moon light

Well there were fewer copies of Die Hard available...probably why it sold out so fast.

Circumstances make it seem there is some plot among collectors to keep Die Hard (as well as Predator) a rare and therefore pricey secondary market item. I can't really prove this except it's suspicious how the Varese editions of both are so expensive and how quickly the La-La Die Hard and the Intrada Predator sold out.

Most people have conspiracy theories about the moon landing and the JFK assasination, I theorize about soundtracks. I need a life.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

You have a point

Quote from: gordonblu on Fri,  6 Jan  2012, 02:33
Circumstances make it seem there is some plot among collectors to keep Die Hard (as well as Predator) a rare and therefore pricey secondary market item. I can't really prove this except it's suspicious how the Varese editions of both are so expensive and how quickly the La-La Die Hard and the Intrada Predator sold out.

Most people have conspiracy theories about the moon landing and the JFK assasination, I theorize about soundtracks. I need a life.
well you gotta wonder how much the price will rise when batman and Batman returns sell out.

Maybe. But if memory serves the original Batman Returns went out of print and never really skyrocketed in price, and Batman has never been out of print (until maybe recently?).

I got the Die Hard album that la la land records released. I think Die Hard is more popular that some think.
Hopefully la la land records will consider to release Die Hard 2 and 3.

How is the Die Hard score?

Quote from: gordonblu on Tue, 10 Jan  2012, 03:25
Maybe. But if memory serves the original Batman Returns went out of print and never really skyrocketed in price, and Batman has never been out of print (until maybe recently?).

I always thought it was pulled because of poorly printed copies.  The writing on the disc was printed right on top of the disc itself, with no artwork.  As I recall the ink on the top of the CD would come off if you rubbed it. 

The version you find now (not the Lala land one) has the top of the CD printed wholly in black with a purple bat. 

Quote from: gordonblu on Tue, 10 Jan  2012, 05:51
How is the Die Hard score?

It's great. I bet who ever brought it likes the fact it has the let it snow and  Beethoven's 9th played in the end credits. The old limited edition from  Varese Sarabande doesn't have it.

Like I said before hopefully they'll consider and able to release the scores of Die Hard 2 and Vengeance. There is alot of music missing on the old releases and Vengeance has a few tracks that aren't in even in the film like Beethoven's 9th.