BATMAN 89 LIMITED EDITION 2CD SET!

Started by Paul (ral), Thu, 15 Jul 2010, 14:55

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you rate the Expanded OST from La-La Land Records?

5 outa 5
10 (62.5%)
4 outa 5
6 (37.5%)
3 outa 5
0 (0%)
2 outa 5
0 (0%)
1 outa 5
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Quote from: gotham22 on Tue,  3 Aug  2010, 21:30
Finally listened to it. The remastered score on disc 2 sound the same as the original. I really didn't hear a difference.

Maybe it's my crappy speakers, but it seems to me like there's a tape-hiss in the background of CD 1 that I'm not hearing as much on CD 2.

Anyone have Skype? I'd love to do a discussion on this release.

Quote from: Darrell Kaiser on Thu,  5 Aug  2010, 02:18

I'd love to do one after my mine arrives and I've had time to give it a good listen. Anyone else be up for it?

Thu, 5 Aug 2010, 13:41 #123 Last Edit: Mon, 14 Feb 2011, 16:58 by THE BAT-MAN
Quote from: Paul (ral) on Thu,  5 Aug  2010, 10:23
Quote from: Darrell Kaiser on Thu,  5 Aug  2010, 02:18

I'd love to do one after my mine arrives and I've had time to give it a good listen. Anyone else be up for it?

I have skype and would be interested in discussing this.

CD arrived today.  ;D

So far I have only have time to listen to it in the car on the way to work. Up to track 7 at the moment.

My copy is gonna be in the car's CD player for a while too.

I started listening to mine last night while laying in bed - in the dark! lol Just like I used to with the original release when I was 15!

Was great, just up to the axis and chemicals track. Will listen to some more tonight!

Glad you got yours Ral!  ;D

DocLathropBrown has written an overview of the release for the site.

You can read it here: http://www.batmanmovieonline.com/features.php?display=81

I gave the CD 4 stars out of 5.

I dont want to sound like I am complaining, because I am not. La La Land have give us Batman 89 fans something we have been wanting for a long long time, and I give them a lot of credit and appreciation for that!

However, I found the sound quality of some of the tracks not the best. This is the reason why I give the CD 4 stars. Also, does anyone find it strange there are no pictures of the Joker, or Vicki Vale in the 20 page booklet?

Apart from this the CD is great, they have covered everything score wise for Batman and more! Finally I am over the moon to have the complete score to this classic film.  ;D

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sat, 31 Jul  2010, 11:11
I may put together an indepth review later.
No need to, now. DocLathropBrown has done a sterling job.