BATMAN 89 LIMITED EDITION 2CD SET!

Started by Paul (ral), Thu, 15 Jul 2010, 14:55

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you rate the Expanded OST from La-La Land Records?

5 outa 5
10 (62.5%)
4 outa 5
6 (37.5%)
3 outa 5
0 (0%)
2 outa 5
0 (0%)
1 outa 5
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Why do I have to live abroad? I can't wait to see this thing!  ;D

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Wed,  4 Aug  2010, 13:54I can't wait to see this thing!  ;D
Seeing is good, but hearing is believing in this instance. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. The only music lacking is the Joker's visit to Vicki's apartment.

I am really, and I mean really, looking forward to that Returns release. There's some top music to be unearthed. Particularly the bit played when Bruce and Selina suit up, and when Batman uses the speargun to slide across to the Ice Princess' building.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed,  4 Aug  2010, 14:30The only music lacking is the Joker's visit to Vicki's apartment.

That was a licensed recording they didn't have the rights to use.

Wed, 4 Aug 2010, 16:04 #113 Last Edit: Wed, 4 Aug 2010, 16:14 by Darrell Kaiser
HOLY LORD! Thanks a billion for that link!
Do you happen to know which recording of Theme From A Summer Place they used? It doesn't sound like the Percy Faith & His Orchestra version.

On a related note, here's what Joker played for Vicki at the museum:
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Wed,  4 Aug  2010, 13:54
Why do I have to live abroad? I can't wait to see this thing!  ;D

Ral, I just recieved my CD today!!! Did you get yours today??

If not it shouldnt be too long buddy! This is so exciting, I haven't listened to it yet!! ;D ;D ;D

No I didn't get it yet Joker81. Hopefully it will arrive very soon then.

I put a poll on the thread so you can rate the OST. If you vote please leave a comment on what you thought of it.  :)

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Wed,  4 Aug  2010, 19:34
No I didn't get it yet Joker81. Hopefully it will arrive very soon then.

You'll get it tomorrow I'd guess!  ;D

Wed, 4 Aug 2010, 22:40 #119 Last Edit: Thu, 5 Aug 2010, 14:07 by Darrell Kaiser
Just got mine in! I'm surprised that no one has really noted how all of the missing cues were on the Making of a Hero documentary. Once again, it's wonderful to hear them all on there! Thanks a billion, La La Records!