BATMAN 89 LIMITED EDITION 2CD SET!

Started by Paul (ral), Thu, 15 Jul 2010, 14:55

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you rate the Expanded OST from La-La Land Records?

5 outa 5
10 (62.5%)
4 outa 5
6 (37.5%)
3 outa 5
0 (0%)
2 outa 5
0 (0%)
1 outa 5
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Just ordered mine.  A bit pricey for me, but I'm sure it'll be worth it  ;)
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

It was surreal ordering my soundtrack.

After waiting years for it, things fell into place rather quickly. Announcement and bang.

Now it's just the length of time it takes for it to reach my doorstep.

Folks, let's soak this moment up. This is one of the very last frontiers regarding the film. With this and the Blu-ray, I don't know what else there is to petition for.

i want the cds but just got laid off - trying to save the bucks lately - and already have the 12" keaton statue on order from amazon - if you guys keep yapping about it though i'll end up coughing up the $34!

this, the statue and the bust should be the final frontiers i guess

The cleaned up Joker commercial music you can listen to on the site is fantastic!  ;D

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed, 28 Jul  2010, 02:55
Folks, let's soak this moment up. This is one of the very last frontiers regarding the film. With this and the Blu-ray, I don't know what else there is to petition for.

A 20th Anniversary Special Edition DVD/Blue-Ray for Batman Returns...

By the way, according to a forum at The Tim Burton Collective, a Tim Burton and Danny Elfman 25th Anniversary Music Box featuring 14 CDs, a DVD and a book of interviews with Burton and Elfman will be released in the winter.  Like some of you guys, I haven't got much cash at the moment, but I'd be willing to wait until the winter and save up for the Music Box.
http://www.timburtoncollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2710 

Any thoughts on whether it will contain the Limited Edition Batman CD set?  Probably a dumb question bearing in mind that the CDs are 'limited', but maybe the Music Box is limited too, or it will be the only other way of purchasing it once the separate limited CDs have sold out.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Funny how there is not a word about this over at Batman on, er, Nolan on Film.

To be fair they are at SDCC covering other stuff.

Well, that's just the thing. They're covering other stuff. Consciously or not, it's something of a trend over there. I think you should be able to cover everything Batman that's going on, especially with a site calling itself BOF.

They surely know about the soundtrack release. I doubt they are ignorant of it. If they're tied up and are time poor, at least publically acknowledge it with a line or two. But we have nothing at all. Our good man DocLathropBrown was there and reported something about it, which I am grateful for. I don't see why they can't.

Well now, has anyone actually let Jett know about this release? I was only aware of it recently. It could be that it's just slipped under the radar.
"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed, 28 Jul  2010, 12:53
Well, that's just the thing. They're covering other stuff. Consciously or not, it's something of a trend over there.

I meant under the red hood and comics. As pj says...it has probably slipped under the radar.