BATMAN 89 LIMITED EDITION 2CD SET!

Started by Paul (ral), Thu, 15 Jul 2010, 14:55

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you rate the Expanded OST from La-La Land Records?

5 outa 5
10 (62.5%)
4 outa 5
6 (37.5%)
3 outa 5
0 (0%)
2 outa 5
0 (0%)
1 outa 5
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

WooHoo!! I'll definitely be buying it.  :)

The problem is that if this set doesn't sell well then further Batman releases may be off the cards...look at the TV Superboy DVD situation. Season 1 sold poorly and because of that the other (better) seasons are not going to be released.

This is OUTSTANDING news and about time.

I've had a look at the track listing and it seems like they're leaving nothing out, which is essential with a release such as this. If you're going to do it, do it once and put it all on the table. Like everybody here I want it badly, but that 5000 unit limit is concerning. Hopefully someone uploads it. I'm sure they will.

And Batman Returns is getting the same treatment?

I heard Returns is getting the same treatment later in the year.

I think we're gonna be in the clear here, Paul. Their releases have been selling quite well, such as the Superman film scores and the one for The Flash. I'm pretty sure that at least we'll get a Returns release. I REALLY want this for the alternate and unused cues. So, I say, "SHIP THEM ALL! WERE GONNA TAKE 'EM OUT A WHOLE NEW DOOR!!"

I don't see any way to pre-order it.
Is it just going to be first come, first served on July 27th?

The site (La La Land Records) will be updated on July 27th. You can order then.

Oh...My...God...  ;D

and I love that they used the same iconic image as the artwork.

I hope LA LA Land Records does the same with the other film scores. Especially Batman and Robin.

Quote from: gotham22 on Sat, 24 Jul  2010, 04:41
Especially Batman and Robin.
Good lord. I hope La La Land erase the memory of BaR from the histories. Every piece of BaR parchment should be burned. Every BaR supporter should have their eyes pulled out, and their tongues cut from their mouths. Utttering the very name of it should be punishable by death.