"Returns" Concpt Art

Started by Kyle Grey, Tue, 18 Mar 2008, 20:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman Concept Art (B4 Patchwork look)?

Original Looks?
0 (0%)
New Art?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Tue, 18 Mar 2008, 20:51 Last Edit: Tue, 18 Mar 2008, 20:54 by Catwoman92
I was just curious is anyone had any (other) pictures of BR concept art? Catwoman in particular. I've seen alot on the net, most are common pics, but some I saw the the SE DVD, I assume was intended for  Benning b4 Michelle pounced on the part. All info is apprecheated. Thanks.

***BTW, I ment for this as a "new topic" not "new poll". Sorry!***
"I don't know about youy Miss Kitty, but I feel...soo much yummier!"

You mean other than what is on the site?

I think we pretty much have whats available in our archive, did you look at those?

Wed, 19 Mar 2008, 10:40 #3 Last Edit: Wed, 19 Mar 2008, 16:15 by raleagh
You have seen these?

Wed, 19 Mar 2008, 15:51 #4 Last Edit: Wed, 19 Mar 2008, 16:16 by raleagh

edit: - higher res on the site - raleagh

Quote from: shadowbat69 on Wed, 19 Mar  2008, 02:16
I think we pretty much have whats available in our archive, did you look at those?

Ya, There was some pics in the "Returns" Special Edition DVD n the "Shados Of The Bat" feature when they talked about A. Benning being Catwoman and such. Just curious as to where, and even if those pics have surfaced online.

Quote from: Catwoman92 on Tue, 25 Mar  2008, 00:06
Quote from: shadowbat69 on Wed, 19 Mar  2008, 02:16

Ya, There was some pics in the "Returns" Special Edition DVD n the "Shados Of The Bat" feature when they talked about A. Benning being Catwoman and such. Just curious as to where, and even if those pics have surfaced online.

benning was never fitted for the suit...she bowed out of the role while they were still in pre production so she was never in the  suit

I know Benning was never fitted, but i remember seeing different designs for the costume. One in particular, looked a lil similar to, *GULP* Halle Berry's (yes I said it!). Very dominatrix. She had the mask (similar look to Halle's), with a "poped up collar", choker, and open chest, exsposing clevage. I know that one idea was similar to her (at the time) grey costume with the tail (my all time fav other than the movie), which was made into a protoype action figure, based on the unproduced Super Powers Figure, just all black, with few minor changes. Seeing those, I was wondering what other conceopts they had come up with before going for the patchwork look?...if any. 

yeah i know the one you mean.  I have it somewhere - must have a look in the morning.