FIRECRACKER NOT BOMB?

Started by MOODY, Sat, 3 Apr 2010, 14:14

Previous topic - Next topic
Has anyone thought that the bomb batman put in the strongman in batman returns was a firecracker, not a real bomb???? Also, the explosion was too small......
You wanna get nuts? Come on! Let's get nuts!

Well that's the rationalisation people use to defend the accusations that Batman kills in Returns.  It's certainly an option IMO, but I know from previous discussions that there are many members on this site who disagree.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Given the fact that other clowns were using RPGs and hand grenades I would say the likelihood of it being an actual bomb is quite good.

It was a bomb. And that's okay. The de facto rule that bats doesn't kill is just that...de facto. It's okay if he kills.

I'm overconfident it was a real bomb. People can say otherwise, but frankly, I think this is a point people need to accept. Burton's Batman kills.

The strongman was not going to have a shocked facial expression over a firecracker.

i dunno, firecrackers look like they hurt. he might have.

I think it was a bomb and that Batman probably killed the guy.  And I'm fine with that.

That having been said, if a mild firecracker blew up in my hand, meh, it's happened before.

If a firecracker the size of that bomb was anywhere near my junk, yeah, I'd probably have a horrified look on my face too.

Wouldn't a firecracker that size be technically called a bomb anyway  ;D

prolly.

now i know what i can do near 4th of july ;D

Quote from: Catwoman on Tue,  6 Apr  2010, 12:56
i dunno, firecrackers look like they hurt. he might have.
Well, in my version, that is a bomb and the strongman was given a quick funeral service - death, burial and cremation.  

Strongman: 19?? - 1992

Instant Cremation (We All Shine On)