action figures

Started by Catwoman, Thu, 18 Mar 2010, 10:14

Previous topic - Next topic
ok soooooooooo who thinks we should get new action figures from the two burton movies and maybe even the other 2?

i'm especially talking a finale scene catwoman and an ice princess. can you imagine an ice princess figure? that'd be so awesome! johnnygobbs would....ok i'll be nice. ;) :P

but not just them, i mean other characters like the poodle lady and the joker's goons and stuff. authentic looking but durable enough to play with. what do you say?!

Sure, why not ? I think I read that some new action figures from these great films will be coming out later this year.

Quote from: Grissom on Thu, 18 Mar  2010, 12:47
Sure, why not ? I think I read that some new action figures from these great films will be coming out later this year.

:o

if not you're dead for getting my hopes up.  >:(

I had heard something about a Movie Masters Keaton figure like the Dark Knight figures (the bigger,more accurate ones, not the little kiddy toys with rainbow colored Batmans).

If this is true and they do more than just Keaton, I'm hoping for a Jack Joker, Danny Penguin(in his mayoral suit, but thats just me), and a smokin' hot Michelle! ;)
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

As I remember, most of the action figures from the first two films were great (especially the Catwoman figure, which I still have), but the Penguin and Joker action figures from that time were pathetic and didn't resemble their on-screen counterparts in the slightest. 

They did go back in 1990 or 91 and do a much improved Joker action figure who's face would turn skin-color when submerged in ice water, which I loved, but poor Pengie never got a decent looking figure that resembled the movie character until TAS came out. 

I'm still disappointed also in the fact that we never got a Movie Master's Two-Face from TDK.  One would think that would be a top seller but I guess Movie Masters knows something I don't. 

I think the old Joker and Penguin figures released with the movies were actually repaintings of figures from some previous line of toys.

Quote from: gordonblu on Mon, 29 Mar  2010, 02:06
I had heard something about a Movie Masters Keaton figure like the Dark Knight figures (the bigger,more accurate ones, not the little kiddy toys with rainbow colored Batmans).

If this is true and they do more than just Keaton, I'm hoping for a Jack Joker, Danny Penguin(in his mayoral suit, but thats just me), and a smokin' hot Michelle! ;)

It was a hoax

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Sat, 15 May  2010, 21:04
Quote from: gordonblu on Mon, 29 Mar  2010, 02:06

It was a hoax

i know not to shoot the messenger but i'm sorely tempted.

Quote from: Catwoman link=topic=1261.msg22736#msg22736i know not to shoot the messenger but i'm sorely tempted.
The messenger is associated with the news. They have to die as well.

Mon, 17 May 2010, 17:25 #9 Last Edit: Mon, 17 May 2010, 17:41 by gordonblu
You will note I said "IF this is true" in my post.  I never said it was definite.

If anybody is still wanting a Dark Knight Movie Masters Two-Face, head over to mattycollector.com asap. It just went on sale today!
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?