The Purrfect Collection

Started by Kyle Grey, Thu, 13 Mar 2008, 04:03

Previous topic - Next topic
Mon, 16 Jun 2008, 20:41 #10 Last Edit: Tue, 17 Feb 2009, 16:11 by Catwoman92
Hey guys, I know it's been awhile. But i did some re arranging, enjoy.

"I don't know about youy Miss Kitty, but I feel...soo much yummier!"

cool, i love that shrine!

i have some good catwoman artwork that is from the same range as your posters - i will be uploading soon.

btw did you catch the hi-res images i uploaded lately of michelle pfeiffer?

Love the collection.

The Catwoman artwork is fantastic, especially the one with Catwoman stretching next to the cats with her face up to the moon.

Really nice stuff there & what a great display!

I remember a lot of it ( have some of it ) but have never seen a few pieces...that's cool!
CHECK OUT THE NEW BAT-BLOG!
http://www.bat-blog.com

Facebook Member?   ADD ME!
http://www.facebook.com/batblog

awesome catwoman stuff!!!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Hey Bat-fans. So I know it's been another long while since I posted somthing, but just want to update this a bit. I got some stuff since I last posted, alot actually. So I'll be posting pics soon. So keep a look out for my latest additions.  

Great collection, Catwoman92! More photos!
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.

Ok, so here's some stuff I got recently! I'll get you more indepth photos soon.

1. Backpack

Yes, I do actually use it. And trust me, people always have something to say about it. Good things though!

2. Sleeping bag

Again, i do use it, though it's more of a blanket, since it opens up nice and big. Plus it keeps me warm at night. Puuuurrrrrrrrrrr

3. Binder

Ive been looking for this for, well, since BR came out!!! I'm so excited I finally have it. Goes great with my backpack.

4. Mugs

These I don't use. I do have the whole set. Batman & Penguin are the other 2, but I'll be selling all my Batman & Penguin items I have (I get alot of stuff in sets, and have no need for Batman or Penguin. Anyone interested?)

5. Button Set

I prove my point. I bought these only for the Catwoman buttons, so all the Batman & Penguin ones will be sold along with my other Batman/Penguin stuff.

6. Suitcase

A Matching part of my Catwoman traveling set. Now whenever I travel, I travel in style! I have a matching duffle bag, I'll get pics of that soon also.

Ok, well thats all for now, I'll post more soon. Got lots more to show off. Enjoy

Wow! Talk about an obsession for felines (not that it's a bad thing, b/c I love Catwoman). Nice collection.  :)

BTW, do you plan on getting a Pfeiffer-worn catsuit?

No plans for a used costume...I plan on making my own! J/k! Honestly though, Ive sold alot of stuff in the past few years. I'm just down to my Catwoman & Phoenix/Jean Grey collection! So I enjoy the small (Yes it's small, compared to what I used to have) collection I have. Besides, who else would you see traveling with a Catwoman suitcase? Exactly!  ;) I bet you wouldn't say the same thing to a guy who has everything USC? Riiiiiiiiiiiight? Riiiiight! Now go back to playing in ur batcave!   ;D