The Purrfect Collection

Started by Kyle Grey, Thu, 13 Mar 2008, 04:03

Previous topic - Next topic
Fri, 20 Feb 2009, 04:30 #20 Last Edit: Sun, 1 Mar 2009, 19:06 by Gotham's Greatest Hero
Quote from: Catwoman92 on Fri, 20 Feb  2009, 04:25
No plans for a used costume...I plan on making my own! J/k! Honestly though, Ive sold alot of stuff in the past few years. I'm just down to my Catwoman & Phoenix/Jean Grey collection! So I enjoy the small (Yes it's small, compared to what I used to have) collection I have. Besides, who else would you see traveling with a Catwoman suitcase? Exactly!  ;) I bet you wouldn't say the same thing to a guy who has everything USC? Riiiiiiiiiiiight? Riiiiight! Now go back to playing in ur batcave!   ;D

I see nothing wrong w/ displaying your Catwoman fandom. If people don't like it, it's their problem, & they can't do a darn thing about it. Display it proudly!

And what do you mean by "playing in my batcave"? Just curious.

It was a positive friendly jester! All in good fun! And you right, if people don't like it oh well. Ive never had anything said negitivly about my stuff. I always gets compliments. Mostly: "That Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman? She was the best!" or "Your (Backpack, bag, suitcase etc) is awesome! I love Catwoman, and Michelle Pfeiffer was THE best Catwoman."

Like I said before, it all about Catwoman. And we have the lovely and talented Miss Pfeiffer to thank for that!
"I don't know about youy Miss Kitty, but I feel...soo much yummier!"

Alright now, because you all demanded it! Here's more pics of my collection:

Wow. She had almost as much merchandising at the Bat himself!
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

I just always thought that the strictly Catwoman-only collections (though this is the most impressive I have seen) to be a little incomplete if they don't have some basic Batman Returns stuff from the same series of collectibles. E.g. you "can't" have the Catwoman character one-sheet poster and NOT the other two, just for the sake of it :)

What I really envy is the Siouxsie & the Bansees picture-LP single that looks to be in near mint condition :) To me, Soundtracks and OST Singles in VINYL are the ultimate movie collectibles alongside the posters.

Well thank you very much guys! I will admit to having the Catwoman solo poster only! But I am planning to get the movie poster somtime in the near future. I actually got the movie poster for my bday back in 92. While i was satisfied, I really wanted the Michelle only poster. And now I have 3 different ones (see pervious pics). But the movie poster got thrown away years later sadly. (Not my idea)

As for the soundtracks, The 12"LP is near mint, I keep it in the plastic and never play it. Although I did once to see how it sounded (Really good BTW). Sadly, there was no BR OST in Lp form, to my knowledge anyways. Only B89. Which I have the Prince album in LP form.

BTW, is anyone is selling stuff (Catwoman related obviosuly), i'm always open to see what people have. While My collection is a good size, but I'm always looking to expand it.  ;) What can I say? I really am just a big kid!

The LP has indeed a "fuller" sound if you have a good audio system. Sadly, most of us don't have the space to have a full old-school stereo or the passion to sit down and take care of the LPs anymore. Not to mention the cover art... the CDs are like postcards or video games compared to the beauty of the vinyl :p