The Purrfect Collection

Started by Kyle Grey, Thu, 13 Mar 2008, 04:03

Previous topic - Next topic
Thu, 13 Mar 2008, 04:03 Last Edit: Thu, 24 Jun 2010, 20:13 by Kyle Grey
As it's pretty obvious, i'm a HUGE Catwoman fan.  Granted I was always a fan of "Batman" in general. My dad being a fan, and I loved the first movie, even though I was only 3, and I knew of Catwoman, thanks to the tv series that my dad & i used to watch, but it wasn't until 1992 that Michelle Pfeiffer sleeked into an all black rubber suite, and procaimed herself (the new) "Catwoman". Since then, Catwoman has always been my fav Batman character. And my 2nd all time fav comic book character (she's tied w/ X-Men's Phoenix/Jean Grey)

My Fav Catwoman being Pfeiffer, plus whole 87-93 era (that includes, Batman YR1, BR, and B:TAS, i.e. before the purple spandex) so thought I'd show off some of my (movie) collection. Granted this is just some of it. I got plenty more, when I get more pix of. From posters to pins, pencils, cups, figures, and the list goes on, including, that mask! Ive seen alot of B89 stuff on here, lots of custome figs, which, WOW, BIG PROPS TO YOU GUYS!!! All amazing! Two Cat Thumbs WAY UP!!!

Please also feel free to share you Catwoman collection as well. Im, "curious" to see what else is out there that I don't have.
"I don't know about youy Miss Kitty, but I feel...soo much yummier!"

Welcome to the site.  Feel free to upload your photos onto the main site user the member features.  Nice collection there.

We can always use some new collection pics, and welcome to our cave.

Fri, 14 Mar 2008, 00:37 #3 Last Edit: Tue, 17 Feb 2009, 16:45 by Catwoman92
Just my collection of buttons & pins

Tue, 15 Apr 2008, 20:43 #4 Last Edit: Tue, 17 Feb 2009, 16:19 by Catwoman92
Just a few new additons to my growing wall! Leather band watch w/ hologram pic of Catwoman, towel (though it's more like a banner), mini movie poster, and  Siouxsie & The Banshees "Face To Face" 12" picture disc. Enjoy guys. 

It keeps growing and growing and growing....lol

Thanks for sharing your updated items.

Impressive Catwoman collection ya got there...I'll be starting a 1:1 scale Pfeiffer Catwoman bust in the next month or so ;)

Wed, 16 Apr 2008, 03:11 #7 Last Edit: Tue, 17 Feb 2009, 16:14 by Catwoman92
Almost for got this baby here. Oh ya, and don't mind the Madonna stuff ;-)

Nice collection! I love that door poster.
The Madonna stuff is cool too.  ;D