what if?!

Started by Catwoman, Wed, 17 Mar 2010, 13:56

Previous topic - Next topic
soooooo ever so often i'm going to post a "what if?" scenario from one of the two movies and i want everyone to give their takes on what would happen. try to be creative!

ok, sooooo the first one is....

WHAT IF
penguin HADN'T "picked the cute one?"

Wed, 17 Mar 2010, 14:17 #1 Last Edit: Tue, 15 Feb 2011, 16:48 by THE BAT-MAN
If he didn't pick the cute one.  Then it would have been funny if he picked the hypnotic umbrella that fired blanks. The look on Penguins face would be priceless when he realized that he was shooting batman with blanks. Not to mention, if this was the umbrella to be used in the scene, it would continue to express Burton's dark humor.

He would have grabbed a real umbrella with no extra gadget.

"I picked a real one. I didn't even know I HAD a real one!" Keels over dead.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

Wed, 17 Mar 2010, 19:42 #3 Last Edit: Tue, 15 Feb 2011, 16:48 by THE BAT-MAN
Imagine him grabbing the umbrella from Mary Poppins with the talking parrot.

hahahaha *falls over laughing*

Bruce didn?t look like he was going to move. He was sort of stuck in a moment, frozen. If The Penguin picked the other umbrella, and it did not contain blanks, I assume he would have missed.

I wouldn?t think such a device would have good range, or even the stopping power. I doubt it would penetrate Batman?s armour either, but if he went for the head-shot and got it ? he?d be in trouble.

After the first shot, you would think Bruce would be diving for cover if this did take place ? knowing the threat is real. It was only after The Penguin pulled out 'the cute one' he realized he did not have to.

ok here's what i think would have happened.

penguin would have grabbed the one that has a knife in the end of it and tried to throw it at batman like a javelin...and it would have landed like two feet in front of him and he would have collapsed and died right there.

ok time for the next one.

WHAT IF... vicki hadn't distracted the joker's goons by snapping the pic when they tried to pull off batman's mask? would he have had to kill them to protect his identity?

If the mask was off and Bruce woke up, those suckers would be dead meat.

Even though my first reaction was definitely, I realize Bruce was not in that mindset yet. Up till then, his crime fighting method was bash hard but don?t kill. But with his identity on the line, he would have done whatever necessary to protect it. His modus opernadi would have been accelerated much earlier in the piece. And that means dead man tells no tale. With The Joker still at large, Bruce still had a lot of work to do. A newsflash of Batman's identity is an epic fail.

But I?m not totally sure if Batman?s coma was legit. Something tells me he was faking it, and the photograph just gave him the perfect moment to pounce. But then again, he did cut it fine with how much mask he allowed them to lift. I don?t know what he would have done without that distraction.

going by returns, if he had jerked suddenly it might have ripped and then he'da really been in trouble lol

with the black make-up around his eyes he probably still would have been unrecognisable!