Jon Peters Article in Vantiy Fair

Started by Tarzan1941, Thu, 18 Feb 2010, 17:48

Previous topic - Next topic
I just started reading this and thought some of you might enjoy it.  This is from this month's Vanity Fair.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/features/2010/03/jon-peters-201003

Well, son of a......  I didn't even get to finish it before it got pulled.  Sigh.....  :-[ :-[ :-[  Now I have to go out and get the hard copy.  Sorry folks.

Does he mention anything of any true importance?

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Sun, 21 Feb  2010, 22:24Does he mention anything of any true importance?
I'm sure he has hair-styling tips aplenty.

Quote from: Catwoman on Mon, 22 Feb  2010, 02:42
who is he?
He was one of the producers on Batman89. He later went on to produce that "classic" Wild Wild West.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

Not only batman89 but alot of other films as well.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Sun, 21 Feb  2010, 22:24
Does he mention anything of any true importance?

I don't know.  I had just started reading it and then I posted the link on here and had to step away.  When I came back to it, the link was dead.  Boo!!!  And yes, I do believe there was a hair styling tip or two mentioned.  Something about mayonnaise and eggs followed by a natural drying method is best to obtain a healthy head of hair.  I still need to go out and get the hard copy as there is an interesting John Hughes article in there as well.

Quote from: Tarzan1941 on Mon, 22 Feb  2010, 18:27
Something about mayonnaise and eggs followed by a natural drying method is best to obtain a healthy head of hair.

Damn.  I'm a vegan so that method isn't going to be of any use to me.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.