Masquerade Ball

Started by The Dark Knight, Sat, 30 Jan 2010, 10:01

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: johnnygobbs on Mon,  1 Feb  2010, 06:16
Selina looked her best in that scene.
Probably true, but I love her look when she's in Wayne Manor, next to the fire place. Staring blankly and then re-focusing. We get an idea how messed up she has become. But it's very endearing, and Bruce clearly thought so too.

I was thinking the same thing when I was watching it last night, The Dark Knight. At the ball, she just looked like she had too much goop on her face. She's a more natural beauty and doesn't need all of that stuff.
Also, did anyone spot The Red Death at the party? Tim must have REALLY liked The Phantom of the Opera, with the ball and all.

Quote from: Darrell Kaiser on Wed,  3 Feb  2010, 02:38
I was thinking the same thing when I was watching it last night, The Dark Knight.
Great minds think alike.

Quote from: Darrell Kaiser on Wed,  3 Feb  2010, 02:38Also, did anyone spot The Red Death at the party? Tim must have REALLY liked The Phantom of the Opera, with the ball and all.
Yep. The Batman Returns Official Movie Book states 182 masks were made for the scene. Quite a feat.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon,  1 Feb  2010, 01:05

When the opening strains of Face to Face soothe out, Bruce turns his head and Selina appears, it's one of the best moments in Batman history.

Agreed