Nicholson and Keaton at Haiti Fundraiser

Started by Paul (ral), Sun, 24 Jan 2010, 10:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Nice.

Saving this one.  :)

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Mon, 25 Jan  2010, 10:59
I like Robbins.  He's a great director as well as actor, although he seems to have been quiet on both fronts of late.

yea he's too busy running his mouth at political stuff. lol.

Quote from: Catwoman on Mon, 25 Jan  2010, 14:54
yea he's too busy running his mouth at political stuff. lol.

What's wrong with that?  >:(
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

idk. i just think if you want to be an actor, act. if you want to be political, run for office or shut the hell up.

Quote from: Catwoman on Mon, 25 Jan  2010, 17:31
idk. i just think if you want to be an actor, act. if you want to be political, run for office or shut the hell up.

Great idea, unless you ever want to voice an opinion.

voicing an opintion is perfectly fine to me but these losers that do all the activism stuff is what i mean.

i hate politics and the people in it.

These 'losers' are the people trying to raise money to help the victims of the Haitian earthquake. 

Anyway, no one criticises Arnold Scharzeneggar when he runs for political office as a Republican, so why not apply the same treatment to liberals?  Everyone is entitled to their own opinions regardless of who they are.  At least Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon are two of the few people in the film industry who genuinely seem to live by their views rather than sport them as a fashionable badge of honour.

EVERYONE i've seen criticizes arnold.

and i know its to help haiti but thats cause its the "in" thing. in 2 months these people won't know anything about haiti

At least 150,000 Haitians have been reported dead, so yeah, it's the 'in' thing at the moment.  What would you rather we do - bury our heads in the sand?

i mean a lot of people are just doing it cause its trendy, not cause it touched them.

personally it broke my heart, i sent $10 last week and i want to do supply boxes.