Previous topic - Next topic

Something looks "off" about it.

Still a cool sculpt though.

Quote from: ral on Thu, 21 Jan  2010, 00:36
Something looks "off" about it.

Still a cool sculpt though.
Might it be the cowl?

The torso is completely wrong.

I shall most likely get one regardless. If DC sees there's enough interest we might get some more B89 goodies.

I think it likely we'll get a statue as well as the bust, since DC have both for their Chris Reeve Superman and Lynda Carter Wonder Woman.
"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

The Christopher Reeve stuff from DC Direct so far has been bitterly disappointing.

For me the cowl and torso are wrong.

Yea, statues and prop replicas have always been pricey. Fortunately, action figures are more detailed these days so those of us who aren't billionaire playboys can still enjoy something cool.

Quite frankly, I'm surprised DC hasn't realized that there's a huge demand for action figures and statues based on the Reeve movies, Keaton movies and even the Adam West show.

wow that looks stupid. i can't put my claws on why but something just don't look right. i think its the eyes and mouth. he looks gay.

Not sure about gay, but it does look off now that I've seen a bigger picture. Hopefully the statue will be better.
"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

And how much is this little gem going to cost me?  Do I begin saving for this or do I save up for a Hot Wheels 1/18 scale Batmobile?