Happy Birthday Kim!

Started by Grissom, Tue, 8 Dec 2009, 13:15

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey folks, today is Kim Basinger's Birthday. I loved her performance in Batman and in other films as well. She was solid as intrepid reporter Vicki Vale and it's one of those performances she will always be remembered for. She was the light in Bruce's dark world and it worked excellently in the film (that's why she actually wore white in the finale, for those who don't know).

Happy Birthday Kim and for 56, she still looks gorgeous!  ;)

Happy Birthday Kim - thanks for all the screams!

Quote from: ral on Tue,  8 Dec  2009, 14:20
Happy Birthday Kim - thanks for all the screams!
Ugh. She was literally a stereotypical screaming woman. One of the few Batman (1989) things I'm not crazy about. Anyway, happy birthday Kim.

I would scream too if I had a deranged psychotic madman pining after me.

happy birthday raaaawwwr..she always makes me do that

Happy Birthday Kim.

Vicki Vale was incredibly hot, although I do agree she screamed a little too often for an international photojournalist who was meant to have witnessed a civil war.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: Grissom on Tue,  8 Dec  2009, 16:47
I would scream too if I had a deranged psychotic madman pining after me.
Her constant screaming does get tiresome. You've got to admit that.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Tue,  8 Dec  2009, 20:46
Happy Birthday Kim.

Vicki Vale was incredibly hot, although I do agree she screamed a little too often for an international photojournalist who was meant to have witnessed a civil war.

Is it me, or was she at her hottest when she was briefly in glasses and wearing a ponytail?

Wed, 9 Dec 2009, 07:33 #8 Last Edit: Wed, 9 Dec 2009, 07:49 by The Dark Knight
Quote from: phantom stranger on Wed,  9 Dec  2009, 07:11
Is it me, or was she at her hottest when she was briefly in glasses and wearing a ponytail?
No doubt! I loved that look to pieces. "Hello legs!"

Very close runner up being her white dress at Wayne's party.

I thought she was sexiest in her 'fairytale princess' white dress look at the Wayne party.  All I've got to add is ' :o'.

Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.