Michelle Phiffer fan...

Started by MrJoker, Fri, 27 Nov 2009, 02:48

Previous topic - Next topic
I was always hoping that there would finally be a follow up to Batman Returns and Selena would finally find happiness..........is it just me??? ::)

I do wish Burton had made 'Catwoman' with Michelle Pfeiffer as he'd originally planned back in the 90s.  Unfortunately, Daniel Waters' follow-up script to Returns wasn't very good, but I'm sure Burton could have found someone to write a decent 'Catwoman film, or maybe even get Wesley Strick to do some script-doctoring like he successfully did with Waters' Returns screenplay.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

I think Michelle Phiffer has aged so gracefully and I think she would still make a great Catwoman. I mean it's not like shes' quit acting or anything. She been in newer movies like Hairspray and Sherie.

Sat, 28 Nov 2009, 02:10 #3 Last Edit: Sat, 28 Nov 2009, 02:12 by burtongenius
Burton planned to make a strictly Catwoman movie?  Shows you how much I know.  I personally don't think she would've returned to her nice selina persona myself but.  What I mean is I think the batman taking off mask and she spitting in his face did the trick for her staying as catwoman.  I think a movie like that would definetely attract the female fans and nonfans alike.  Sort of like girl power.  Daniel Waters is the best.  I think I wrote in a different post that hamm did the script but I was totally off.  Its all coming back to me now.....

i like her but i didn't like the dan waters verison of catwoman but michelle phiffer was awesome
you ever dance with the devil on a pale moon light