Who was the sexiest female character in a Bat-film?

Started by johnnygobbs, Mon, 23 Nov 2009, 01:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was the sexiest female character in a Bat-film?

Vicki Vale (Kim Basinger)
3 (8.8%)
Alicia Hunt (Jerry Hall)
1 (2.9%)
Catwoman/ Selina Kyle (Michelle Pfeiffer)
25 (73.5%)
The Ice Princess (Cristi Conaway)
1 (2.9%)
Dr Chase Meridian (Nicole Kidman)
3 (8.8%)
Sugar (Drew Barrymore)
1 (2.9%)
Spice (Debi Mazar)
0 (0%)
Poison Ivy/ Dr Pamela Isley (Uma Thurman)
0 (0%)
Batgirl/ Barbara Gordon (Alicia Silverstone)
0 (0%)
Julie Madison (Elle Macpherson)
0 (0%)
Ms B Haven (Vivica A Fox)
0 (0%)
Nora Fries (Vendela Thommesson)
0 (0%)
Rachel Dawes #1 (Katie Holmes)
0 (0%)
Rachel Dawes #2 (Maggie Gyllenhaal)
0 (0%)
Natascha (Beatrice Rosen)
0 (0%)
Other not mentioned
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Yeah, Catwoman is storming ahead.

Personally, I did used to think that Michelle Pfeiffer was the most beautiful woman in the world although these days I find her body a little on the thin side even as Catwoman, which is why I marginally prefer Vicki Vale and The Ice Princess, who both have more curvaceous physiques.

However, I do think Pfeiffer looks absolutely stunning in the scene at Shreck's Maxquerade Ball.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

I think this is a complicated question.  Okay, here are the top four women I think are the most beguiling.  Vicki, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, second rachel dawes.  Vicki is a 7 on the pretty scale but her style, character, and genuineness make up for it in a way more powerful way than just looks are concerned.  Catwoman is awesome for three reasons- a) Michelle Pfeiffer  b) suit  c) not as bloated of a physique.  Michelle Pfeiffer is obviously pretty in a nice sort of way, the suit definetely made her more appealing, and her not as curvaceous body made her more appealing in a attractive sort of way.  Most people might disagree but i can't imagine catwoman being a big body woman.
    Poison Ivy is definetely an 8 on the pretty scale and her general charm and seductiveness make up for the rest.  The reason I like the second rachel dawes is that the first dawes is too pretty and perfect for a batman lover.  The second one has more style- but not as pretty in my opinion.  For me batman women have to have character and a little prettyness to go along with it.

and since it isn't obvious, i voted for catwoman lol.

Quote from: burtongenius on Thu, 26 Nov  2009, 16:43
Catwoman is awesome for three reasons- a) Michelle Pfeiffer  b) suit  c) not as bloated of a physique.  Michelle Pfeiffer is obviously pretty in a nice sort of way, the suit definetely made her more appealing, and her not as curvaceous body made her more appealing in a attractive sort of way.  Most people might disagree but i can't imagine catwoman being a big body woman.

I do agree that Catwoman should definitely have a sleek figure rather than a curvy or buxom shape.  Although generally I don't think a few more pounds would hurt Pfeiffer's figure too much.

As it happens, the Catsuit had to be drastically realtered after Annette Bening announced she was dropping out of the role since her replacement, Pfeiffer was perceived to be less physically well-endowed than her.  However, I'm glad Bening fell pregnant at the time since I can't imagine any other actress at the time doing as brilliant a job in the role as Pfeiffer.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

I would love to see Bening in a Burton film. Well, a Burton film with the "fairy tale - Sleepy Hollow" visual flair (she appears in Mars Attacks,).

Easily Phiffer.

Not only is she one of the best actresses of her generation she was a hottie as well.

The moment when she says "makes me feel"(pause) all dirty" and makes that face before she starts to clean herself i was sold ;D.

Penguins face was a riot to watch they had some great scenes together.