Who was the sexiest female character in a Bat-film?

Started by johnnygobbs, Mon, 23 Nov 2009, 01:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was the sexiest female character in a Bat-film?

Vicki Vale (Kim Basinger)
3 (8.8%)
Alicia Hunt (Jerry Hall)
1 (2.9%)
Catwoman/ Selina Kyle (Michelle Pfeiffer)
25 (73.5%)
The Ice Princess (Cristi Conaway)
1 (2.9%)
Dr Chase Meridian (Nicole Kidman)
3 (8.8%)
Sugar (Drew Barrymore)
1 (2.9%)
Spice (Debi Mazar)
0 (0%)
Poison Ivy/ Dr Pamela Isley (Uma Thurman)
0 (0%)
Batgirl/ Barbara Gordon (Alicia Silverstone)
0 (0%)
Julie Madison (Elle Macpherson)
0 (0%)
Ms B Haven (Vivica A Fox)
0 (0%)
Nora Fries (Vendela Thommesson)
0 (0%)
Rachel Dawes #1 (Katie Holmes)
0 (0%)
Rachel Dawes #2 (Maggie Gyllenhaal)
0 (0%)
Natascha (Beatrice Rosen)
0 (0%)
Other not mentioned
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Quote from: the ice princess on Thu, 26 Nov  2009, 19:49
and since it isn't obvious, i voted for catwoman lol.
The Ice Princess is obviously your second choice, right?

Or is she now your first choice?

idk i thought she was beautiful but she didn't exactly come across as sexy lol.

Quote from: the ice princess on Tue,  8 Dec  2009, 08:11
idk i thought she was beautiful but she didn't exactly come across as sexy lol.

Why, because of her stupidity?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

yea lol. sexiness means having a little bit of a brain.

Quote from: the ice princess on Tue,  8 Dec  2009, 20:59
yea lol. sexiness means having a little bit of a brain.

I guess, but doesn't the term 'bimbo' mean sexy but stupid young woman?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

to me sexy means being smart enough to be dangerous. like me ;D

shut up the dark knight.

Quote from: the ice princess on Tue,  8 Dec  2009, 21:22
shut up the dark knight.
What did I say?!

Nothing.

But I am about to. You? Sexy enough to be dangerous?!

;D

In my opinion Catwoman by far for three main reasons:

a) The suit – she wore a dominatrix-style  black leather catsuit and high heeled boots that was meant to be sexy. Her metal claws, even when she did not use them as weapons, added a subtle element of danger and excitement, as Batman painfully learned when he was first seduced by her. Her costume also highlighted her physical features and created a link between her and Batman, who wore a black rubber suit that underscored his male features. 
b) The raw sexuality. Catwoman not only looks, but also speaks and behaves like  a dominatrix, especially when confronting Batman. It's easy to notice that she always takes and maintains the initiative with him and often confuses and takes him aback by suggesting he can actually have sex with her. Again, her seduction on the narrow terrace towards the end of their first fight is a good example of how she intentionally used an ambiguous (body) language to "sex up" her close encounter with Batman.
c) The general context  – there's a sense of continuous unfulfilled sexual tension between Catwoman and Batman that has no equivalent with any other woman he meets. While Batman/Bruce manages sooner or later to get intimate "properly" with other women (i.e. Vicky Vale, Chase Meridian), he's not able to establish a normal romance / sexual relationship with Catwoman due to her dangerous eroticism. As a result, I remember only a couple of occasions in which Catwoman actually gives Batman some temporary indirect sexual pleasure and gets some herself (when she massaged his abdomen with her clawed hand  and when she straddled him on the rooftop). Even when it seems that things might evolve well – she sensually told him "There you are..." while stroking his rubber armor, at which Batman allusively smiled at her in anticipation – it always ends up being one of Catwoman's dirty tricks to get close and pierce the batsuit with her talons.

Chase Meridian is a good second place, mainly because she resumes some of Catwoman's activeness in trying to seduce Batman, but with a less interesting results.