What would you do if you found yourself in Gotham City?

Started by johnnygobbs, Sat, 21 Nov 2009, 00:12

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ral on Sat, 10 Apr  2010, 14:53
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sat, 10 Apr  2010, 14:47
Seriously though, if I found myself in Gotham City, I?d most likely be a brutal serial killer who came out to work every so often. Maybe once a month. Possibly twice. The rest of the time I'd be locked inside hiding away from it all. Quietly satisfied, knowing I am getting one over those losers.

Go after certain street punks that I don't like the look of. Anyone I want. Just a casual thing to pass the time, a thrill, a adrenaline shot. It wouldn?t raise that much suspicion and I?d be more or less untraceable. And in a City that bad, I doubt anyone is going to care too much.

wow

copykitty!  :P

I'd move.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

I'd probably get mugged/killed while staring at the architecture.

Quote from: GBglide on Sat, 10 Apr  2010, 21:11
I'd probably get mugged/killed while staring at the architecture.

i wouldn't mug you or kill you. i'd just put a "kick me" sign on your back.

If I were in Gotham? Hmmm, what would I do.....................

Kick the asses of Gotham's criminals , of course, & strike fear into their hearts like the Gotham Knight himself.

Oh, right on about the arcitechture.  Me too, that's the second thing I'd do!
The hopeful future Mrs. Cobblepot?

I'd commit random crimes leaving a riddle for my next crime at each one and see how long it takes someone to outsmart me.

Probably live my life the way i am now except would have to watch my back whenever i go out cause of crimes & junk...also i'll even don a super hero persona long the way just see how fighting crime is like.  :P
You ether die a trilogy or live long enough to see yourself become batman & robin

I'd work my way up through the police ranks and become a Jim Gordon type confidant supercop.